Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
6:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellers am I off on the price? You won’t hurt my feelings. I know it’s not an item everyone needs. We can negotiate on a price if someone is interested.

Stihlalltheway

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellers am I off on the price? You won’t hurt my feelings. I know it’s not an item everyone needs. We can negotiate on a price if someone is interested.
Not sure if it helps, but I sold a 3002 mount cannon 60” locally in mn maybe 2ish years ago with one chain for $400. It was an older bar with no paint but very good working condition, the guy I sold it to was super happy with the price and I thought it was more than fair.

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure if it helps, but I sold a 3002 mount cannon 60” locally in mn maybe 2ish years ago with one chain for $400. It was an older bar with no paint but very good working condition, the guy I sold it to was super happy with the price and I thought it was more than fair.

Thank you for the info!

Normzilla

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fair price I think. Great bars. The best actually, I.have a 50 on my 2101 here, it comes out periodically and when it does its big wood and very useful.

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fair price I think. Great bars. The best actually, I.have a 50 on my 2101 here, it comes out periodically and when it does its big wood and very useful.
Thank you sir. Yes they are very well built. I haven’t used this 60” in over a year. Nice to have when you want to make just one cut.

Junk Meister

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you sir. Yes they are very well built. I haven’t used this 60” in over a year. Nice to have when you want to make just one
You never got a knee jerk response to this bar getting modified to work on 3003 mount.
I am just sitting in the PEANUT GALLERY as an observer and hope you benefit from this "BUMP"
P.S. I am curious what you were cutting with this bar a year ago?

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You never got a knee jerk response to this bar getting modified to work on 3003 mount.
I am just sitting in the PEANUT GALLERY as an observer and hope you benefit from this "BUMP"
P.S. I am curious what you were cutting with this bar a year ago?

I’ve heard folks say they have used a hand held grinder to enlarge the mount hole if you didn’t want to take to a machine shop. Thanks for the free bump. Oaks, poplars, etc. I’ll see if I have any pics to post.

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No more wood than was holding on the first picture you could have used a Mini Mac. Just Kidding. I would have been nervous what was holding where even with your Cannon. Nice Pictures.
Lol yea you’re right. It’s amazing how these trees still stand and live with no guts.

1000002615.jpeg