High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

RAFFLE: AdirondackStihl Surgery Fund. Raffle ends on Monday, April 2, 2018.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Poor Jeremy, as this thread began, he was an individual from the rugged Northern Adirondacks, sporting a mustache, a chef's outfit, and was an avid runner of chainsaws.

Then the operation, and anesthesia, in NY ... need I say more ...

He emerged clean shaven, wearin leotards, and not a chainsaw in sight!!!

Thankfully the funds from this thread will provide almost enough for the psycho therapy needed to get him back on track by the time the Upstate NY GTG comes to town ... Lookin forward to seeing you Jeremy!!!

Adirondackstihl

Vert Da Furk........Bork Bork Bork
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Poor Jeremy, as this thread began, he was an individual from the rugged Northern Adirondacks, sporting a mustache, a chef's outfit, and was an avid runner of chainsaws.

Then the operation, and anesthesia, in NY ... need I say more ...

He emerged clean shaven, wearin leotards, and not a chainsaw in sight!!!

Thankfully the funds from this thread will provide almost enough for the psycho therapy needed to get him back on track by the time the Upstate NY GTG comes to town ... Lookin forward to seeing you Jeremy!!!
LOL....
Thanks Mike!
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Funny story about leotards actually.....

So as a fly fisherman who wears a thin breathable style wader, you must (in cold water) wear an under layer of some sort. I choose to wear fleece when water is extremely cold or UnderArmour as water temps rise. It’s also important to always keep a barrier between your skin and the wader membrane as sweat and oils can break down the waterproofing over time. Anyway....one spring evening while driving home from the stream in nothing but my UnderArmour, I drive by my buddies house and see him outside with his boys. I turn around to visit for a minute. While standing there chit chatting with my him, his then 12 year old boy approaches me and says, “hey there Twinkle Toes, nice leotards”!.....and runs away....LOL.
Since that evening, we call each other “Twinkle Toes”.....

RYNOSAWR

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just donated $30 to the twinkle-toes fund!

:ciappa:

I wish I could do more, I have a surgery coming up next week myself that will be $3,000 out of pocket for my throat and tonsillectomy at the age of 39. It could always be worse for sure.... I am very blessed and lucky.

God Bless ya’ and keep on recovering well

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just donated $30 to the twinkle-toes fund!

:ciappa:

I wish I could do more, I have a surgery coming up next week myself that will be $3,000 out of pocket for my throat and tonsillectomy at the age of 39. It could always be worse for sure.... I am very blessed and lucky.

God Bless ya’ and keep on recovering well

What’s going on for you to have a tonsillectomy at age 39?

Those are worse on an adult than on a child.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL....
Thanks Mike!
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Funny story about leotards actually.....

So as a fly fisherman who wears a thin breathable style wader, you must (in cold water) wear an under layer of some sort. I choose to wear fleece when water is extremely cold or UnderArmour as water temps rise. It’s also important to always keep a barrier between your skin and the wader membrane as sweat and oils can break down the waterproofing over time. Anyway....one spring evening while driving home from the stream in nothing but my UnderArmour, I drive by my buddies house and see him outside with his boys. I turn around to visit for a minute. While standing there chit chatting with my him, his then 12 year old boy approaches me and says, “hey there Twinkle Toes, nice leotards”!.....and runs away....LOL.
Since that evening, we call each other “Twinkle Toes”.....
In again... How you feeling twinkle toes?

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

5c43d807a0024340e3e8e6f57a26ce9e.jpg