Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Cannon 60” bar .404 .063 167dl. Husky large mount. I’m no expert and someone may correct me but I believe the bar mount could be machined to fit Stihl mount. 2 new Oregon chains. 1 used Oregon chain with lots of life left in it. Bar has been used very little, only the one used chain included ever been run on bar. $600. total for everything.

I’m hoping to find someone somewhat local to sell to avoid shipping it. I will be traveling from FL to TN for Thanksgiving if any folks along the way are interested.

IMG_5880.jpegIMG_5881.jpegIMG_5882.jpegIMG_5883.jpeg

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
5:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I already have a 60”

And ideas

I thought about getting the chains but stihl is better and mine is 3/8” with the goofy old tip
Get a 2nd ported 3120 to go with this b/c combo and see if there's a noticeable difference between 3/8 and .404 on bars this long!

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’d be willing to ship if someone knows where I can buy a shipping tube.

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ship the chains in a box and just slap a label on that puppy, the USPS doesn't care.

I know they don’t care, wether it arrives undamaged or not is another story. I’ve always worried about bars getting bent easily in shipping.

I’m open to idears fellers.

Fun2Cut

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Excellent idea.

Would be a great fit for a Piltz ms250 hot saw.
Surely there’d be an adapter at a local still dealer to fit on an MS170…?? I don’t frequent the stihl departments much so I don’t know. But I do notice in the “junk mail” that seems nearly perpetually there’s MS170’s “on sale”… 🤔 I’m beginning to think I should buy one and put a bar set up on it like this to replace my orange saw. Might be one way to artificially put hair on my chest. 😂

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Surely there’d be an adapter at a local still dealer to fit on an MS170…?? I don’t frequent the stihl departments much so I don’t know. But I do notice in the “junk mail” that seems nearly perpetually there’s MS170’s “on sale”… 🤔 I’m beginning to think I should buy one and put a bar set up on it like this to replace my orange saw. Might be one way to artificially put hair on my chest. 😂

Where there is a will there is a way.

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any interest? Let’s see what kind of a deal we can come up with get this bar and chains killin trees again.

Greg Newman

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you ever need a tube to ship in, try asking at tile shop/distributor, our metal edge trim comes in them. Tackle shops usually have extras headed to the dumpster too.

Great idea thank you!