Pneumatic blowgun

junkman

Crush it
Local time
1:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
OK, whatever I get I'll be sure to choose appropriate nails.

On another note, is a water separator/filter something I should worry about? Or is that more for the hardcore 10-hr a day types? I know if I was going to be painting that would be one thing, but I am only using nail guns and the like at this point.
You will not need one ,just drain the tanks once in a while .

Milkman31

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I wish I had one with an 8foot wand!!! To keep the saw grit off me.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a picture of the blow blowgun I use on the combine and other equipment. It also works pretty good at sweeping the floor...

Anyways it's 4' of 3/4" pipe with a ball valve. The handle that has the wing nut looking set screw turns and slides up & down the pipe and locks with the homemade wing nut.

image.jpeg

junkman

Crush it
Local time
1:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a picture of the blow blowgun I use on the combine and other equipment. It also works pretty good at sweeping the floor...

Anyways it's 4' of 3/4" pipe with a ball valve. The handle that has the wing nut looking set screw turns and slides up & down the pipe and locks with the homemade wing nut.

View attachment 20516
One of the tire stores here had a pipe with a valve like that in it ,they hooked it to the 1 inch air hose for truck wheels ,would drop valve stems in it and open the valve ,those things shot a long long ways ,good 1/4 of a mile .

skidooguy

Genuine smartass
Local time
2:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I have one similar to that for the combine as well. Very nice because barley chaff sucks to get covered in. I also have one called a radiator genie that is amazing for air filters and radiators obviously. I'll see if I can find it on the internets and get a link posted

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If you are going to spray paint a good water trap is a must .Else the paint won't come out so good .

My shop is piped with 1/2" black iron pipe .Below each air chuck I have 12" of pipe and a ball valve to drain the water .Plus I have a large trap on the discharge of the two stage compressor going into to two 60 gallon tanks .140 PSI on 165 off .