Pity you guys in CA

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There has been a movement afoot for decades to split California in half and it seriously needs to happen

The south is a self inflicted *s-wordhole and the north pays the price

I am certain I just hurt someone's feelers but California is a failed social experiment and I detest how their issues and solutions always end up being imposed on other states who DON'T HAVE THE SAME ISSUES

Rant off...

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank god all the millions of lithium batteries that will be needed to run all that stuff on the list are completely safe and won't burst into flames and can be safely disposed of by simply throwing them in the trash where they can't possibly contaminate groundwater and stuffs

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
11:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There has been a movement afoot for decades to split California in half and it seriously needs to happen

The south is a self inflicted *s-wordhole and the north pays the price

I am certain I just hurt someone's feelers but California is a failed social experiment and I detest how their issues and solutions always end up being imposed on other states who DON'T HAVE THE SAME ISSUES

Rant off...
This exactly. The state of Jefferson is what it's called. Needs to happen like yesterday.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
As *f-wordked up as it can get…turd state needs to slide off into the ocean and disappear!

@p61 western …crazy *s-wordt Mike!

California needs cut away from the 48 with a quickie saw.

Everything wrong in this country starts in California and moves east.

Woodslasher

Teh debil
Local time
11:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wanted to say something about how CA ain't that bad, but I can't think of anything. All I can say is GFY ya F-ing OPE emissions folks! Just try and take my OPE, I have many excellent (de)limbing saws just waiting to be used!

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I love how dune buggies, dirt bikes, chainsaws, etc are always blamed for all the pollution issues in the USA but huge corporations can put out millions of times the amount of fumes and toxic wastes and *s-word and get away with it

Yeah, my chainsaw caused the hole in the ozone layer

Go *f-word yourself EPA