Pathetic!

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
3:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So my electric Lincoln grease gun charger failed. Pretty salty about that. I'm gonna say my review for that tool is. Failure. Got a few years outta it.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
14 volt I believe. Gun itself always worked. I use lots of grease so it held up to work. Just the charger randomly *s-word on me.

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
we just got 2 new 12v NiCad (like the original ones) they suck, they don't like greasing most of the pins on our new skidder and feller buncher, and a few pins they just refuse to grease, they replaced an old 18v Lincoln that must have had a billion tubes of grease through it, and that greased everything no problem , the battery holder broke on it...

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 14 had plenty of pressure. Battery life was decent. You could get maybe 4 tubes of grease outta the two batteries. I have a specific job that takes 6 tubes of grease all at once. It would almost make it. Tube an a half easy on one battery I found the charger prolly just gonna buy it. Just hate to spend 50 bucks if my old batteries may be not so hot sitting around dead.

woodtool89

Randalls favorite member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 14 had plenty of pressure. Battery life was decent. You could get maybe 4 tubes of grease outta the two batteries. I have a specific job that takes 6 tubes of grease all at once. It would almost make it. Tube an a half easy on one battery I found the charger prolly just gonna buy it. Just hate to spend 50 bucks if my old batteries may be not so hot sitting around dead.
we get about 3 tubes per battery on the 12's...
I too would probably just buy a new charger