One case tool to rule them all!

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
5:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This tool saved my but again this week. Just a simple fantastic design.

Pulled case together onto pins with no difficulty at all. No need for the brass hammer anymore, the crank is perfectly centered when you’re done.

View attachment 102649 View attachment 102650 View attachment 102651 View attachment 102652 View attachment 102653
nice work and pictures Al
I'm so used to Huskies, but that Stihl PTO axel looks long, how long is it from where the threads start until the end of the axel?
Currious how it match up against the 372 axel

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
11:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I suppose it would be nice to have a blow molded case for these but then again I keep coming up with new additions to the tools so who knows where it would end if I was doing these by the Thousand it certainly would make sense to make a nice case for them but I don't think the production and demand is quite there yet

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just ordered the tabs last night they will be sent directly to Twin and as soon as I get some of those rods in stock I will let everybody know

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Very exciting I have a tracking number from twin odds are it will show up on Tuesday and hopefully I will get them all packaged up and out the door on Wednesday however Wednesday appears to be a very busy day for me so I don't know if that will happen or not but if not Wednesday for sure on Thursday I will get everybody there sets of tools Everybody that is on the batch 12 list of course twin is already working on the next batch of 20 hopefully on this batch I will finally catch up and have a few in stock thank you to everybody for all of the support and interest this has been a very exciting for me

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
well, fundamentally nothing has changed. theres still 2 bearings, still 2 seals. still 2 case halves. still 1 crank. getting the case halves apart may be funky, but putting them back together isn't :)

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Waited all night for SANDEE CLAWS to bring me one of these. I talked to him at the mall and he said no problem. Here I sit with no crank tools for Christmas :( :bash: :facepalm:

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
10:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey There Mr Matty
I will not be able to use my set for a while yet.
If somebody needs one I’ll give mine up then can be replaced at a later time.

Sent from Hoskvarna Hills

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No worries....I think I got 2 people on the next list...so I'll just send your set as is....

Thanks though

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Box scheduled to be here tonight. But...it's in limbo. It got shipped over Christmas. ...so...odds are high for weirdness.

Hope it shows up tomorrow...then I'll ship out Thursday am at best. I got all the envelopes addressed and ready!