Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
9:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've sent Twin then $$ for a batch of 20...beyond the 12 that we just got done with. He should be done with the batch of 12 hopefully by weeks end. Twenty comes next....maybe next couple weeks? Beyond that we r gonna look into a different manufacturin technique I think.

FRED....rest easy sir....we got this :)

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like a K-Mart blue light special. Lol

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Texted with Kelby some tonight. He seems to think he will ship out monday...which hopefully puts me shipping out before christmas!

he's getting to work on the next batch of 20 asap....so that's good. Hopefully with that size of a batch I'll actually end up with some inventory....and from then on be able to keep up better. At least that's the hope.

:)

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
texted @twinstaged today...he's working feverishly to get this batch of 12 done. i really hope I can get these out the door before christmas. we'll see!

next batch of 20 is already ordered, and two are spoken for.

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
haven't heard from Twin today.. BUT

handles for the batch of 12 are made. so the batch is ready to rock on this end as soon as I get the stuff from Twinstaged

ALSO.... found out this evening that the STIHL 661 uses an M13x1.0 LH thread on the clutch side.... :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I'm going to figure out what I can do about this. Right now, my best thought is to make an odd rod... with the old husky 61 on one end and the 661 on the other.

haven't had any demand for 661 yet.... so this is a first and thanks to Mike and Rodney for helping figure this one out. i have no idea why stihl would have done this for the new model... the already have m12x1.0 for the 660 and m14x1.0 for the bigger saws... ugh.....

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Update. Twin should have the stuff to the post office tomorrow.

Odds are I'll get it day after Christmas so that's putting me shipping out next Wednesday.

He is already gearing up for the batch of 20....3 of which are already taken.

Of note. We weren't sure until now what to do about the old husky 61 266 clutch thread rod. Welp....now we know. I'm going to have him put the m13x1.0lh thread of a 661 on there. Haven't really had much demand for either. But it'll be a special rod like the 242 rod that'll be extra beyond the regular kit.

What an adventure folks! Just ordered some more taps for Kelby!