Official Shemane Witmer (Leadfarmer's Daughter) Raffle Thread

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys just don't get it. No worries, sorry I mentioned it.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys just don't get it. No worries, sorry I mentioned it.
Simma down ...you freaking guys are blowing our minds. I will never be able thank you guys enough. I've been letting you all have your way cause that's how you'd want it. The Witmer family will never forget this and hopefully be able to return the favor to those unfortunate. You all have went above and beyond, and that we are very gratefull for. I know you all cant wait to win something for the kindness you have show our family and for that I wouldn't want you all to wait on your goal but that's up to you. Most if not all her Bill's are paid and if others come in we are able to pay. What has happened here has been taught by our family from birth on and to be on the receiving end is very humbling.
Thank you my friends.

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
7:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Simma down ...you freaking guys are blowing our minds. I will never be able thank you guys enough. I've been letting you all have your way cause that's how you'd want it. The Witmer family will never forget this and hopefully be able to return the favor to those unfortunate. You all have went above and beyond, and that we are very gratefull for. I know you all cant wait to win something for the kindness you have show our family and for that I wouldn't want you all to wait on your goal but that's up to you. Most if not all her Bill's are paid and if others come in we are able to pay. What has happened here has been taught by our family from birth on and to be on the receiving end is very humbling.
Thank you my friends.

It may be a humbling experience but I am positive that it will go beyond that. Until I met my wife I wasn't a very generous person I wouldn't say greedy, but not generous. Things changed when I was brought back to my faith in God. Instead of just being a selfish bastard. What has happened here shows that a bunch of guys of different race, religion and background. Can come together for something good. I'm positive that nothing from this will be put to waste and that she will use it to help herself and others with what has been raised. There is always a need. It's up to those of us that can to help those that can't.

Steven

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It may be a humbling experience but I am positive that it will go beyond that. Until I met my wife I wasn't a very generous person I wouldn't say greedy, but not generous. Things changed when I was brought back to my faith in God. Instead of just being a selfish bastard. What has happened here shows that a bunch of guys of different race, religion and background. Can come together for something good. I'm positive that nothing from this will be put to waste and that she will use it to help herself and others with what has been raised. There is always a need. It's up to those of us that can to help those that can't.

Steven
Well said my Friend

OldJack

Super OPE Member
Local time
6:18 AM
User ID
Reaction score
:thumbsup:
Thank you my friends.

Don't worry about an old buzzard up in Rupert's Land like me. Pay it forward when the time comes.
clear.png
:thumbsup:

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Most if not all her Bill's are paid and if others come in we are able to pay. What has happened here has been taught by our family from birth on and to be on the receiving end is very humbling.
Thank you my friends.
Glad to hear it Rodney, and good to see her getting back to range time. I'm sure it won't take long with enough practice.