Trader history (0)

RyeThomas

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for someone to run thru my 661, give her a once over, then port her for me.
I know it leaks all the oil while sitting. She leads a hard life stump cutting. I’m in no hurry but I do run a business so I will need her back.
May lead to me sending my 462 your way as well.
I’m in Virginia. Must be a known trusted porter, sorry newer guys. Seems you can’t trust anyone these days.
PM me please.

Happy holidays gents, Rye.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
12:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looking for someone to run thru my 661, give her a once over, then port her for me.
I know it leaks all the oil while sitting. She leads a hard life stump cutting. I’m in no hurry but I do run a business so I will need her back.
I’m in Virginia. Must be a known trusted porter, sorry newer guys. Seems you can’t trust anyone these days.
PM me please.

The 661 really wakes up after porting. I had owned mine since 2015 and it was stock until last year. I found I was leaving it in the truck more and more because for the weight, I felt it should have had more to offer. After mine was ported, I use it almost daily. It’s truly on a whole new level.

MemphisMechanic

Unreliable Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
12:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 661 really wakes up after porting. I had owned mine since 2015 and it was stock until last year. I found I was leaving it in the truck more and more because for the weight, I felt it should have had more to offer. After mine was ported, I use it almost daily. It’s truly on a whole new level.

I ported mine. Holy shizzle, it’s an entirely different saw. I found the 661 highly disappointing before… so I agree completely!

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
PM me please.

Check out the builder's review thread
https://opeforum.com/forums/builders-review.114/
See if anyone is available.