Official Shemane Witmer (Leadfarmer's Daughter) Raffle Thread

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
4:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Okay then... @Scotty Overkill and @Cwn877 what is the cut off and when is the drawing of names?
Someone said about doing the cutoff around midnight on Dec. 31st, IIRC?

It's up to yinz guys, I'd love to see this reach close to 10k for Shemane.....we're not too far off!

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you for your donation, it has been added to the list.

Up to 39 Prizes for the drawing. Do we have a date/time for the drawing of names @Scotty Overkill @leadfarmer ?

@Wilhelm Could you please add this latest to your documents, thanks again for putting those together. (if anyone wants to know why these lists? It is useful in a couple of ways, if your name is drawn you can take this list and arrange the items in your order of priority, delete them as they are selected and when your turn is up it should be pretty easy to select. It is also a big help to me trying to keep a running tally of what is still available for people to select from )
Will do, stay tuned. ;)

Ok guys, I've been kicking around what I could add to the raffle for a while. I think I have something now. I'm trying to get on your level as far as experience, needless to say anything I modify will fall short of what you guys already have. So, I have 2 chains. 1 is a 72LGX with 70 drivers and the other is a 76LP with 70 drivers. I will pay shipping inside the USA.View attachment 156501
Is the donation both loops one prize, or each loop one prize?
Thank You for clarifying. :)

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Someone said about doing the cutoff around midnight on Dec. 31st, IIRC?

It's up to yinz guys, I'd love to see this reach close to 10k for Shemane.....we're not too far off!
Extend the raffle by a week if the target donation is not met, repeat if necessary.

Also gives time for additional prizes to be donated.

Just my opinion though.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Extend the raffle by a week if the target donation is not met, repeat if necessary.

Also gives time for additional prizes to be donated.

Just my opinion though.
I agree Scotty, the cutoff should be when we reach $10K.
I wholeheartedly agree, and I'm more than certain the majority would be fine with that.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's a donation for the raffle...

Brand New (Display Model)
Makita XDT11 Impact Driver
(1) 2.0AH Makita LXT Battery
Makita Rapid Charger

Can only ship to the USA.

View attachment 156456
Added, prize #39.
Thank You

Ok guys, I've been kicking around what I could add to the raffle for a while. I think I have something now. I'm trying to get on your level as far as experience, needless to say anything I modify will fall short of what you guys already have. So, I have 2 chains. 1 is a 72LGX with 70 drivers and the other is a 76LP with 70 drivers. I will pay shipping inside the USA.View attachment 156501
Added as one prize, prize #40.
Please reply if it was supposed to be two separate prizes!
Thank You

I'm not sure, but I wanted to confirm my prize to the kitty.....

I still haven't gotten my forge back together yet, so I'm going to offer a custom "Hognutz" DP muffler of the winner's choice. The winner will ship me his/her muffler with some exhaust port measurements and I'll pay for the ride both ways......

I make some pretty mean looking/sounding mufflers.....just built two 064/660 mufflers a month ago.
View attachment 156502
Updated, prize #28.
Thank You

Thank you for your donation, it has been added to the list.

Up to 39 Prizes for the drawing. Do we have a date/time for the drawing of names @Scotty Overkill @leadfarmer ?

@Wilhelm Could you please add this latest to your documents, thanks again for putting those together. (if anyone wants to know why these lists? It is useful in a couple of ways, if your name is drawn you can take this list and arrange the items in your order of priority, delete them as they are selected and when your turn is up it should be pretty easy to select. It is also a big help to me trying to keep a running tally of what is still available for people to select from )
List is updated, new link below, previous post edited to avoid confusion.

EDITED 09-01-2019., new link with updated spreadsheets!
https://we.tl/t-R22TwzpDgE

PDF attached for convenience.

Attachments

• ShemaneLFD raffle prizes (09-01-2019).pdf
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
$10K or bust sounds like a plan to me. I get paid tomorrow but it won't last with bills and the kids...I'm not having Christmas until tomorrow with my kids...F/A-18 son will be here at 0530 tomorrow morning in Atlanta from the Carl Vinson aircraft carrier (San Diego)...college daughter comes back late tonight from a New Orleans Christmas trip with a college gal friend and her family.

Hopefully I can coin up again on the following payday, Jan 10th, if the $10K hasn't been hit yet.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
. . . If anyone wants to know why these lists? It is useful in a couple of ways, if your name is drawn you can take this list and arrange the items in your order of priority, delete them as they are selected and when your turn is up it should be pretty easy to select. It is also a big help to me trying to keep a running tally of what is still available for people to select from . . .
Thank You for clarifying. :)

For those who still don't get the purpose of these lists, read the following.

XLS spreadsheet sorting:
- open the spreadsheet
- make Your prize picks in either numerical or alphabetical order in the column "_Pick No.:" (column "B")
- select only the column "B"
- press "Sort Ascending"
- confirm the "Sort Warning" window by checking "Expand the selection" and pressing "Sort"
- voila spreadsheet has been rearranged according to Your prize pick order

XLS-spreadsheet01.JPG XLS-spreadsheet02.JPG

ODS spreadsheet sorting:
- open the spreadsheet
- make Your prize picks in either numerical or alphabetical order in the column "_Pick No.:" (column "B")
- select only the column "B"
- press "Sort Ascending"
- confirm the "Sort Range" window by clicking "Extend selection"
- voila spreadsheet has been rearranged according to Your prize pick order

ODS-spreadsheet01.JPG ODS-spreadsheet02.JPG

The spreadsheets can be altered however often You want or need to.

The PDF list is posted for convenience of making a printout easily, it can not be sorted unless it gets reverted back to editable text.

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One, you did fine, sorry I was away from the router.
No problem, I added Your donation preemptively as one single prize as breaking it up into two prizes would have been simple enough.

@GCJenks204 please ad prize number 40 by @Billy Currie to the second post of this thread, thank You.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
3:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No problem, I added Your donation preemptively as one single prize as breaking it up into two prizes would have been simple enough.

@GCJenks204 please ad prize number 40 by @Billy Currie to the second post of this thread, thank You.

Will do, will have to wait until later, about to sit down to another round of turkey.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Onan18 and @GCJenks204
It's a little late in the game, but I will try my best to get it done as quickly as possible for its new owner. One snag is all it will take to throw a wrench into the whole works. So, no promises...
I wont mind at all buddy take your time!