My donor case for the 2188 for this problem
4bcb31c6df1a7bc03a3a56e3047927c3.jpg

Is also cracked.
Shaun says he can fix it $75
Anybody know how much a new one is and where to get
I don’t trust my dealer anymore

Sent from Hoskey Hills
This one?
https://www.ebay.com/i/383355820284...RCnnqsW7qNYyGJ8puqeSRJxMVUBGfkuRoCZKgQAvD_BwE

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon boys
My donor case for the 2188 for this problem
4bcb31c6df1a7bc03a3a56e3047927c3.jpg

Is also cracked.
Shaun says he can fix it $75
Anybody know how much a new one is and where to get
I don’t trust my dealer anymore

Sent from Hoskey Hills

What's your time frame on this deal? I've heard tale of a 390( I know wrong color) short block coming soon complete with crank bearings, seals ready to go with a cost of around a new to end.

Just a thought.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sup doods? 346 back together and making smoke. This one will be looking for a new home after a tank or two.
8882d3b80cde4b00b5c17a4a81264ffe.jpg
she looks great DJ.
Back in those years Husqvarna never got the plastic color good, 340, 345, 346 top cover was way outside the rest of plastic colors, 372 fuel tanks the same, 357 tank the same.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
2:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
she looks great DJ.
Back in those years Husqvarna never got the plastic color good, 340, 345, 346 top cover was way outside the rest of plastic colors, 372 fuel tanks the same, 357 tank the same.
Yep I thought about buying a new top cover but this one's in good shape other than the color. Lol

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got the bill from my dealer today, as expected quite high. Them service tools are worth every buck, not sure I’ll get a 572 builder but at least I got the tools for it :D

Yep I thought about buying a new top cover but this one's in good shape other than the color. Lol
they started with this dark orange color back in the late 90’s, 242’s, 254 was way of also.
I used to try to matching colors before DJ, nowadays I’m just happy when the inside has good quality.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I've only seen a few pictures, but there are things I like with them compared against what Stihl offering.
Stihls version with rear handle, I did not like the trottle lockout system at all, Husqvarna has at least done it the traditional way.

Thanks, will put the T540i XP around 3,8kg, and the 540i XP a chunk over 4kg, kinda getting more interesting saws for me

I have been doing a lot of research and I believe Husky has the nicest battery saws right now. Makita isn't far behind, but the Huskies are gooder.

I'm super interested in the top handle. A few arborists I respect love their t535LI's. I'm also interested in the battery pole saw too. When I'm working in a tree saws are often much closer to my face than they normally would be. It'd also be nice to eliminate the pull starting. I do a lot of that and it would be a significant energy/time saver.

Must be the 540li is a new release? The biggest battery saws currently listed on the Husky usa website (terrible mobile site btw) are the 536li.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have been doing a lot of research and I believe Husky has the nicest battery saws right now. Makita isn't far behind, but the Huskies are gooder.

I'm super interested in the top handle. A few arborists I respect love their t535LI's. I'm also interested in the battery pole saw too. When I'm working in a tree saws are often much closer to my face than they normally would be. It'd also be nice to eliminate the pull starting. I do a lot of that and it would be a significant energy/time saver.

Must be the 540li is a new release? The biggest battery saws currently listed on the Husky usa website (terrible mobile site btw) are the 536li.
the T540i XP is not listed in US yet.
https://www.husqvarna.com/no/produkter/motorsager/t540i-xp/967863714/

I didnt pay attention to their 535i XP, I dont climb trees, but I read a comment from a Norwegian who does for the living, and he said he would never go back to a traditional chainsaw when he is trimming the tree tops. He use a MS 241 if things get to big for the T535iXP.
His reason using battery saw is exaxtly the same as what you’re saying, no pulling, no gases right in your face.
I read the 540i XP had a stronger battery compared against 535i XP, but the old style battery can be used on 540iXP but it doesnt have the same spool up as the new battery has.

If the rumors are correct Husqvarna will introduce several other battery equipment this year, probleby a brush cutter first.

I did not plan to purchase a saw this year, that was until those 540i came...

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

How's the battery life on the t535?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the T540i XP is not listed in US yet.
https://www.husqvarna.com/no/produkter/motorsager/t540i-xp/967863714/

I didnt pay attention to their 535i XP, I dont climb trees, but I read a comment from a Norwegian who does for the living, and he said he would never go back to a traditional chainsaw when he is trimming the tree tops. He use a MS 241 if things get to big for the T535iXP.
His reason using battery saw is exaxtly the same as what you’re saying, no pulling, no gases right in your face.
I read the 540i XP had a stronger battery compared against 535i XP, but the old style battery can be used on 540iXP but it doesnt have the same spool up as the new battery has.

If the rumors are correct Husqvarna will introduce several other battery equipment this year, probleby a brush cutter first.

I did not plan to purchase a saw this year, that was until those 540i came...
Just go hydraulic tor
stanley_cs11.jpg

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Evenin Richard's. Check this big motor I got to look at on a farm today. A big digester creates methane gas from the *s-word and runs a 200kw generator with this big Cat.
2c81c8d711193bf65acdda5f66bbaccc.jpg
Hard on valves. The trash heap methane plants use Loco engines. Always changing power paks or assemblies.

Status
Not open for further replies.