cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
2:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 222505
T535i XP had weight 2.4kg + battery weight.
T540i XP has weight 2.5kg + battery weight.
If I got it correct they also introduce a new battery.

View attachment 222506
The 540i XP will not be available until later this spring, gotta be honest, I may buy one. Light saw, easy to store inside the tractor cabin, little maintance costs, etc
If they had had a 540 XP with rear handle I would had liked to purchase one of them as well.....
Wow those are LIGHT!!

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 222505

View attachment 222506
The 540i XP will not be available until later this spring, gotta be honest, I may buy one. Light saw, easy to store inside the tractor cabin, little maintance costs, etc
If they had had a 540 XP with rear handle I would had liked to purchase one of them as well.....
They're for sure interesting Tor.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They're really just 390's with a 352 crankshaft and rods. The pistons in mine say 3904V on them with valve reliefs, this being the earlier version, it was the later smog versions that gave them a bad reputation, dished pistons and the rest of the smog stuffs, they killed off the 390 and it never got it, so it's reputation stayed intact.
Go back to 1966 for tune information on the big FE's this alone will help awaken your 360/390, after that the tunes were for emissions already.

Those aren't valve reliefs their bumpers to push the valves back up when they float silly.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
i still gotta go visit the guy with the 394/5 graveyard. waiting for a check in the mail so i can go in there and peel off 20's til hes happy lol
Hurry the *f-word up!
@beaglebriar I'll tell my friend about the XJ, that ounds good. He works with setting up scaffold and hauls a trailer from time to time along with buncha tools, poles, metal ect hence why he wanted such a big engine and SUV to keep his stuff dry while still being able to haul the fam around town. He said no mini van, nada lol. Still trying to get him in an Expedition!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old woody wagon with an LS. Cheap and dependable.
Kingswood Estate comes to mind. Or.....get a Roadmaster Wagon from Buick....like I have resting.
Yep looking at 390 rotating assembly parts now. Might as well while being in there. Just makes more sense keeping it a FE motor. Good morning Steve.
Maybe for resale but never for commuter wheels.
Oh and @p61 western got the Tijuana donkey show thread locked.

GFY
Donkey thread?....:facepalm:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hurry the *f-word up!

Old woody wagon with an LS. Cheap and dependable.
Kingswood Estate comes to mind. Or.....get a Roadmaster Wagon from Buick....like I have resting.

Maybe for resale but never for commuter wheels.

Donkey thread?....:facepalm:

LS shaggin wagon would be the *s-word.

Does Chinsium shetland pony sound better?

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Those FE motors will never do more than about 12-14 mpg in a heavy truck. It would benefit from a 5sp with OD.

If you are going to build a 390 we still have all the specs from the last one built for the stake body my buddy Kenny has.

72' F250 custom stake body dump. 3.73 Dana 60, top loader 4sp, Edel dual plane, custom built and coated Hookers, RV cam, 650 Holly, ignition update and rebuilt/re-curved distributor, cast 390 crank, 0.040 quench, flat tops, resized fly cut full floaters. Up top it has decked stock 68' heads, new everything in and on them. Balanced lower assembly, forgot who's oil pump I used....welded AM pump sump and blue printed oil pump by yours truly. 427 football rods :) with ARP wave lock bolts, Cloyds double roller true roller, degreed cam, polished crank @ 10-10, feed hole relieved and de-burred. Elected not to cross drill this crank, no need really. Stress relived, de-burred, sleeved crank hub with a new Mildon bolt and fluid damper. Maybe a few more tweaks like Richy hand fits every bore to match the piston. Valve job is three angle with hand fitted valves to guides. He also balances the distributor before it goes on the old Sunnen machine to be re-curved.
Sure I missed a few tweaks.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good afternoon guy's
this-is-what-happens-when-you-dont-keep-your-drunks-entertained-xx-photos-11.gif

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
View attachment 222505

View attachment 222506

Iirc the bigger 36v batteries for these are adding about 1.3 kg/3.9lbs of weight to the saws.

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
8:18 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow those are LIGHT!!
They're for sure interesting Tor.
I've only seen a few pictures, but there are things I like with them compared against what Stihl offering.
Stihls version with rear handle, I did not like the trottle lockout system at all, Husqvarna has at least done it the traditional way.

Iirc the bigger 36v batteries for these are adding about 1.3 kg/3.9lbs of weight to the saws.
Thanks, will put the T540i XP around 3,8kg, and the 540i XP a chunk over 4kg, kinda getting more interesting saws for me

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Afternoon boys
My donor case for the 2188 for this problem
4bcb31c6df1a7bc03a3a56e3047927c3.jpg

Is also cracked.
Shaun says he can fix it $75