Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
1:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
lol stir it more lol
Ha! He ain’t stirrin’ anything. I’ve considered a Fummins swap more than once. Drivetrain would pretty much be equal with the exception that I would gain lockouts up front. In a 2008 and newer, I would gain a much nicer, updated interior. And the Cummins is plug and play with the Ford PCM/ECM.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ha! He ain’t stirrin’ anything. I’ve considered a Fummins swap more than once. Drivetrain would pretty much be equal with the exception that I would gain lockouts up front. In a 2008 and newer, I would gain a much nicer, updated interior. And the Cummins is plug and play with the Ford PCM/ECM.
so what you are saying is

the only thing worth a *f-wordkkkkk on a dodge or fiat is the scummins all the sheep boys jack to?

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope just the little deer, I’ve lifted green 10’ 24” white pine onto the mill with it before. If I need to I can haul my ancient case skid steer up too I guess
do you have forks for it ? i know my little tractor can lift a decent amount for the size

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
do you have forks for it ? i know my little tractor can lift a decent amount for the size
Yes I have forks it’s rated to lift like 900lbs full hight but I’ve lifted around 1000 high enough for the sawmill. My case is rated for 1800 lbs if needed but I want to make sure my pressure is correct in John Deere’s spec. They run on the low side anyway but I’ve read some were as low as 1700 psi. Spec is supposed to around 2000psi give or take 200 and all of the stuff on the tractor is rated for
3000 psi so some guys were cranking the pressure to 24-2500 no issues I won’t be doing that because I still have a warranty but having it where it’s rated is what I need to do

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning

23 and snow forecast for the next hour

Was walking the dog yesterday and a Cross Fox trotted across the back edge of the property

Kaeleigh wasn't quite sure what to make of that
Thea and I were out walking early morning before we left the city and there was a red fox looking at us from a driveway and Thea looked at me "WTF is that dad? Should I bark or run?" We walked away and made sure it went the other, not scared of a fox other than around here more are diseased than not.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
10:28 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thea and I were out walking early morning before we left the city and there was a red fox looking at us from a driveway and Thea looked at me "WTF is that dad? Should I bark or run?" We walked away and made sure it went the other, not scared of a fox other than around here more are diseased than not.
That’s my only concern as well

Kaeleigh is 9 months old and weighs 63 pounds and although she’s a mutt she is predominantly an Arctic breed

A fox wouldn’t stand a chance

But rabies following a tussle would suck