timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
7:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Them Cat dozers burst into flames a lot?

:shocked:
Yes sir, Just about any of them do now days due to exhaust regeneration temps in the engine bays on trash machines. It's hard to imagine but wrappers, plastics, and other flammable settle in between cylinder heads, exhaust components, etc. And then light up during regen burns. Everything is heat blanketed to help prevent burn downs, it helps. But sucks when you gotta work on em.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
12:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy everyone,

Boi I was a dumb shĩt yesterday 🤦‍♂️ the wood moved while I was using an small axe

My thumb then got in the way, Which left a flappy bit of skin🤔 it got washed and a plaster to hold the flappy bit down

It’s still throbbing 24hrs later 🤨

View recent photos.jpeg

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
6:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning/ Evening All. Was behind and didn’t have much chance to check in yesterday. Went to an open house at E’s middle school that he will attend next year. I must say that little country school punches outside its weight class. Still has Band, Home Ec (cooking and sewing) and Tech Ed (wood and metal shop). Has added in an eSports Club to their extras , has programming available non-stop from 7am to 6:30pm if wanted. They have a gardening club that donates to the local food bank, auto mech and do seasonal tires changes for seniors for free. Really something for everyone which is a good thing as there is no where to go. It’s basically in the middle of a field and nothing nearby to go to, not like some in the city that have a 7-11 or McDonalds across the street to draw kids away.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Howdy everyone,

Boi I was a dumb shĩt yesterday 🤦‍♂️ the wood moved while I was using an small axe

My thumb then got in the way, Which left a flappy bit of skin🤔 it got washed and a plaster to hold the flappy bit down

It’s still throbbing 24hrs later 🤨

View attachment 414646
quit crying ive sliced bigger pieces with utility knives off my thumb cutting drywall
Good morning men, 🐫 day! For some reason I am walking around smiling a lot lately. Grandchildren do that to you I guess. Dallas will find out when his two sons have kids.
not my *f-wording kids
cant even stand my real niece and shes 34
Good morning fellas. Forced to stay home today and wait for a lift gate service truck to deliver a reman NV4500 for my pickup.

Snowed more overnight. Enough that the plow went by a while ago.
i have a extra 5 speed allison if you actually want to fix the problem

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
6:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i have a extra 5 speed allison if you actually want to fix the problem
Real trucks don’t shift themselves.

I’m not complaining. I enjoy having a manual transmission. Odometer reads 399,7++ miles and still going up everyday. Good service life if you ask me. Next one should last even longer now with me taking care of it and performing routine maintenance. When I changed oil in it initially, it already had brass from the synchros and was dark - likely had been overlooked by the previous owner most of its life.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Real trucks don’t shift themselves.

I’m not complaining. I enjoy having a manual transmission. Odometer reads 399,7++ miles and still going up everyday. Good service life if you ask me. Next one should last even longer now with me taking care of it and performing routine maintenance. When I changed oil in it initially, it already had brass from the synchros and was dark - likely had been overlooked by the previous owner most of its life.
then you turned it into one of those squatted ones ?

the standard transmissions in those scummers are geared way low you will be in third gear before you are 25 mph

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning crew. Still pouring this AM. Weatherbroad said we got over 2 inches of rain just yesterday, I'm sure the total is higher now. Basement is still dry, only a little bit of water in the garage. Creek in the backyard is just over the banks and turning the yard into a marsh. The chickens seem to be enjoying it though.