Not So Pro 3

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
12:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning/evening all. Slept more comfortably last night so feel better than the sack of *s-word I did yesterday.

Had 6-8” of snow last evening, T kept a walkway across the deck clear but I’m going to need to get someone to clear the driveway, not going to ask her and her back to clear it with a shovel

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning bishes and dally. I’m much more restless at night without the brace. Hopefully that goes away as the knee gets stronger and the discomfort goes away. It was pretty sore last night by the time I got home from my SAL meeting. I best get up before I wet the bed like Randy

Last edited:

full chizel

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Local time
1:05 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning/evening all. Slept more comfortably last night so feel better than the sack of *s-word I did yesterday.

Had 6-8” of snow last evening, T kept a walkway across the deck clear but I’m going to need to get someone to clear the driveway, not going to ask her and her back to clear it with a shovel
Get E out there

maulhead

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
11:05 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning bishes and dally. I’m much more restless at night without the brace. Hopefully that goes away as the knee gets stronger Ava the discomfort goes away. It was pretty sore last night by the time I got home from my SAL meeting. I best get up before I wet the bed like Randy

Pic's of Ava?

nbbt

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm not admitting to anything ever again. Just going to take the 5th from here on out.

Anything I say, here or else where, can & will be used against me.
So which shelf is the 5th to be pulled from? And what flavor would that be this week?

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning bishes and dally. I’m much more restless at night without the brace. Hopefully that goes away as the knee gets stronger Ava the discomfort goes away. It was pretty sore last night by the time I got home from my SAL meeting. I best get up before I wet the bed like Randy
Are you a side sleeper? Have you tried sleeping with a pillow between your legs or under your knee if a back sleeper? Might help support/ relieve some of the restlessness.
Get E out there
Somehow I feel like that would end up with another scratch on one of our cars.