Not So Pro 3

stihl livin

Do the Dallas
Local time
4:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Are you a side sleeper? Have you tried sleeping with a pillow between your legs or under your knee if a back sleeper? Might help support/ relieve some of the restlessness.

Somehow I feel like that would end up with another scratch on one of our cars.
Unfortunately I’m not any one way of sleeping. I’d have to ask if I can use the pillow under the knee trick again as they had me stop that weeks ago. Thanks for the insight though Gary. Things I can try.

3browns

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sandhill cranes are back.
View attachment 410841

Ribeye of the sky…

Protected in Wi..

Here too.

I thought that was a pterydactyl

@3browns killed the last one of them things, just before the last ice age, a few thousand years ago.
After we moved to our second house out in the bush, I went over to talk to our neighbor and introduce myself

We chatted for a few minutes and he abruptly turned and walked into his house but was back a few minutes later with two 18" long drumsticks that had been braised in cream of mushroom soup

I absolutely didn't know WTF it was and sheepishly asked

"It's crane" he answered, and I about choked because Whooping Crane was all I could think about and I knew they were protected

I cautiously asked a few questions and found out it was Sandhill Crane and no, they are not protected in Alaska

I had opportunities to kill both cranes and swans during my years out there but despite having no problem whacking ducks and geese I could never bring myself to kill a swan or crane

We have a field next door that is a big crane stopover in the fall and I love seeing and hearing them

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
5:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your still young
We’ve already seen how retarded things can be
Buckle up lol
I went to get my CDL medical card renewed today and they wouldn't give it to me because I have sleep apnea and I use a mouthpiece instead of a CPAP and FMCSA laws require a CPAP so it can be monitored for compliance. I told the doctor how would you like it if someone came in here and said you can't be a doctor anymore because you have sleep apnea and it might make you drowsy and impair your judgment in treating patients and all of your schooling and education was now useless? I walked out of the appointment.
You in maff class again?
Yes. Teaching myself... again. Professor work-from-home doesn't post any lecture videos so I'm scrounging youtube again trying to learn this *s-word.

Lnk

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:15 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I went to get my CDL medical card renewed today and they wouldn't give it to me because I have sleep apnea and I use a mouthpiece instead of a CPAP and FMCSA laws require a CPAP so it can be monitored for compliance. I told the doctor how would you like it if someone came in here and said you can't be a doctor anymore because you have sleep apnea and it might make you drowsy and impair your judgment in treating patients and all of your schooling and education was now useless? I walked out of the appointment.

Yes. Teaching myself... again. Professor work-from-home doesn't post any lecture videos so I'm scrounging youtube again trying to learn this *s-word.
You will learn it better yourself anyway Joe. Remember the old saying, those that can, do, those that can't, teach!