beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
5:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Pretty good, but be even better if winter showed up lol. How's everything been going?
Not too bad. We've had plenty of winter so far. One storm last month dropped 42 inches of snow. Didn't last long but we're dealing with ice everywhere now.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
so you was behind him then ?
As a general rule I don't sit with my back to a window, always stand at the back of the elevator, etc. I'm not what you'd call a trusting person. Yep he was in front of me and my hand was casually held very near my concealed .40 m&p.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im good. Watching some Netflix with the wife. Had a coffee a bit ago. I'll be up late.
lol thats a good thing lol

As a general rule I don't sit with my back to a window, always stand at the back of the elevator, etc. I'm not what you'd call a trusting person. Yep he was in front of me and my hand was casually held very near my concealed .40 m&p.
lol i am just picking on you slacker

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not too bad. We've had plenty of winter so far. One storm last month dropped 42 inches of snow. Didn't last long but we're dealing with ice everywhere now.
No snow here yet, and maybe 6" of rain. Not going to be a good summer if chit don't change. Normally you can't even get to the Rubicon, but a couple weeks ago we made it half way through the trail.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You sound like me. I won't set in the middle of a restaurant if I can help it. I like to face the door in a corner if possible.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
4:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So my cousin was in lansing today doing fiber optic work when a black car pulled up and opened fire at the house across the street from them. One person was killed.

Was that near ne of the local dive BBQ joints that you were suggesting last night?

Nothing much tonight. Been finishing the basement among other things. Trying to get our house ready to put on the market.
How's things with you?

Did you post about the new one before? I must have missed it, my first reaction was “ oh *s-word another covorce”

Local place. $10 for this. Tinga beef and all
e360a74bdc66b6083a0782f2e8456a74.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have been listening, look at you go learning that local is always better than chain.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was you going to rob him?