Not So Pro 3

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@cuinrearview @Woodpecker you guys ok out there? Hearing the Kzoo area got hammered. 2 tornados confirmed in Portage.

Evening all. Anyone hear from @cuinrearview since the storms went through? I don’t think I’ve seen Tim check in yet.

Another day closer to the weekend, can’t wait…
All good here. Was on the golf course when it fired up, but got home and most of bad stuff stayed south. My good friend's parents lost some roof and had a lot of trees come down, they are down near Kalamazoo. I told him I'm their guy when they're ready to get stuff cleaned up.
If you wanna see the sky turn colors come see the yuppie neighborhoods of Pittsburgh in June when privileged white people feel some type of Homosexual guilt during June and paint the town every shade of the rainbow.

I can't get enough of that, I look forward to it every year..
I believe the people doing the painting are happier about it than the people represented by the painting.

Good morning. I was going to work today, but the boss asked if I'd do tomorrow instead. Works for me!

Last edited:

JoeDirt

Piss Jug Tosser
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know, I've lived in the suburbs more or less all my life but I think I'm just now starting to experience suburban living.

From the time I was a toddler up until about a year ago, more than half the houses on my street were relatives, and the only house we shared a border with that wasn't separated by te road or 100 yards of woods was my grandparents' house next door, which we always had access to all the time. Now that my grandparents have both passed and the house has been sold, we've got new next door neighbors.

I've had to physically stop myself from cutting their grass, getting their mail, cutting through their driveway to get our mail, dumping yard clippings in the woods behind their house, all out of habit. Probably shouldn't piss in the backyard anymore either.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I did, no one told me. Can't blame them, I'm a lazy *f-worder.

Plus I gotta go to my paid parts counter slacking job shortly.
We figured he'd be selling left-handed muffler clamps to the yuppies in the North hills today or else we would have had them out on the big job

Kiwioilboiler

346 Pic Examiner
Local time
6:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You know, I've lived in the suburbs more or less all my life but I think I'm just now starting to experience suburban living.

From the time I was a toddler up until about a year ago, more than half the houses on my street were relatives, and the only house we shared a border with that wasn't separated by te road or 100 yards of woods was my grandparents' house next door, which we always had access to all the time. Now that my grandparents have both passed and the house has been sold, we've got new next door neighbors.

I've had to physically stop myself from cutting their grass, getting their mail, cutting through their driveway to get our mail, dumping yard clippings in the woods behind their house, all out of habit. Probably shouldn't piss in the backyard anymore either.
Sounds like a commune to me.

Firewood Hoarder

Just a firewood hack
GoldMember
Local time
1:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Nice to finally have a bit of a break in the wet weather. Actually got a fair bit done around the house today.

I fear I may have jinxed anyone in the upper Midwest, though. I put the snowplow away and changed the wife's car over to her summer tires from her snow tires. Feel free to blame me for any more cold weather. I can take it.