Not So Pro 3

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
2:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was it a flood car? Looked almost rusty inside. Either that or that's *s-worde oil varnish everywhere in there.
I think a lot of folks neglect to change their CCV filters then crank case pressure starts to build up and it eats the bearings from oil pressure not being able to overcome it.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
12:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think a lot of folks neglect to change their CCV filters then crank case pressure starts to build up and it eats the bearings from oil pressure not being able to overcome it.
Mine vents to the atmosphere lol.

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
3:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Wouldn't it just pop a valve cover gasket or blow a seal? Not sure how crankcase pressure could interfere with oil pressure.

Slumberjack

Team OPE benchwarmer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wouldn't it just pop a valve cover gasket or blow a seal? Not sure how crankcase pressure could interfere with oil pressure.
Before any valve cover gasket or front and rear seals pop it keeps oil from getting to the bearings. I’ve seen failed bearings on the diesels a lot and the ccv filter is usually plugged

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
3:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some one told me the rapid test was not as accurate. My wife and I were tested after a contact exposure. Both negative. Praying your other test will be as well.

Not to scare you bud but my wife was tested 4 times negative did blood test +

Sent from Hoskey hilltop