huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
2:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ordered one of the laser 32" bars, should have it tuesday. Gonna be spending some time makin chains friday ima thinkin :sisi3:
I have a round grinder on site. But it needs the proper 5-1/2" wheel. I've used it a little. I definitely don't have it mastered. I'll see if I can run to the next town up and get a wheel. I picked one up at ebels, took it out of the bag, dropped it on the garage floor.......

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll bring the swing arm. All I have is the white wheel that came with it and I haven't used it either so bring some chains to practice with.

If'n you don't care Kevin I'll head up Friday morning. I'll need to bail out about noon Saturday. I did get my 346 back from emu legs too.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll bring the swing arm. All I have is the white wheel that came with it and I haven't used it either so bring some chains to practice with.

If'n you don't care Kevin I'll head up Friday morning. I'll need to bail out about noon Saturday. I did get my 346 back from emu legs too.
Roy have you set it up any ? And what model do you have

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

That's awesome. I wouldn't worry about only having the white wheel. It'll be shot by the time you leave anyway. :)

I'll give the camper a once or twice over for anyone who needs a roof.

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Roy have you set it up any ? And what model do you have

It's a 451A, the only difference I've been able to see is the separate L&R cutter chain stops as opposed to the single on the 451C. Never set one up. I've studied how to level the wheel. The wheel needs dressing bad so I'm guessing the dresser angles might be off too.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He was going to a concert, but the lead singer was in the hospital and had to cancel a couple shows. Not sure if they cancelled the one this weekend or not
Gotcha