Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
6:08 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Which one you go with?
I looked into the one's Brian makes, but they're for larger machines. They'd work, but they're 3 or 400 lbs heavier. And with only having a 48hp machine, i need all the net lifting power i can get. I ordered this one

Screenshot_20170730-222652.png

fossil

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wth Tim??? That sucks.

You have to remember Mike I is an old fxxker.

I checked on Google maps and they said it would be 5 hrs and 50 min. No issue but it's 403 miles. That's 69 mph average. Considering it has taken me 45 min to 1 hour to cross at Sarnia / Port Huron the last three times I figure I could make it that time if I didn't go under 90 mph. WTF?
No issue with the longer drive and I will do my best for 2018 if Kevin has it again. It's about the same as the NY GTG which I plan to make again in 2018 if it's on.
Have a great time time there Mike!
Sorry I can't make it this year.

I may be a sappy ole PR but I really enjoy meeting the people on here and the other forums face to face. They're a little different in person and all have been just great.
It's always good to hook up with the guys I've met at previous GTG's. Much better than the long distance, disconnected on line relationship.

Tim

Last edited:

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Back to the top, anything new to report? We should start workin on a menu @huskihl , ill be coming prepared :zpong:
I'm planning on homemade corned beef hash for breakfast, and/or we'll have some eggs and bacon. Can also have pancakes. I have a 3' wide x 2' deep propane griddle that cooks for 20 quite quickly. Planning on a smoked sirloin roast with cheesy potatoes and corn for supper. I'll have the food here. If some guys want to bring drinks, paper plates/towels, and plastic silverware that would be great. Maybe some burger buns for lunch for those who miss breakfast

huskihl

GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is most likely all I can manage. I have a family wedding on Saturday.

I do have a couple pork shoulders I could rub and bring up for smoking on Friday.
GAH!!! Sorry Road. Friday works just fine. I and some others will be here all day Friday and Sunday as well for those who can't do Saturday.
The day isn't important on a weekend long shindig.

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm planning on homemade corned beef hash for breakfast, and/or we'll have some eggs and bacon. Can also have pancakes. I have a 3' wide x 2' deep propane griddle that cooks for 20 quite quickly. Planning on a smoked sirloin roast with cheesy potatoes and corn for supper. I'll have the food here. If some guys want to bring drinks, paper plates/towels, and plastic silverware that would be great. Maybe some burger buns for lunch for those who miss breakfast
Sounds awesome! Ill be bringin some snacks and beverages for sure. We can figure out the plates and cutlery as we get closer so we dont have 5000 paper plates haha.