Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
4:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow. Just wow.

What an ASSumption by you, with zero firsthand experience, knowledge, or insight. I've done a few deals with Dave on Ebay and all were smooth and square.

Wild accusations with no supporting data or evidence is not what OPE is about. I come here to get away from the retarded hyperbole and keyboard courage of the world.

I don't know you any more than you know Dave, but your post tells me all I need to know about you.
Sorry I blew your fuse. In my own defense, I must criticize any ad with a sky-high, worthless, and ridiculous price that is designed to simply attract attention. It seems rather pointless to use that as an advertisement. All it does is set up unnecessary clerical work required to reimburse the buyer. The 4-P's of marketing are Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. A seller who abuses any one of them is asking for trouble and potentially hurting his company in the long run. Just MHO.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
5:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry I blew your fuse. In my own defense, I must criticize any ad with a sky-high, worthless, and ridiculous price that is designed to simply attract attention. It seems rather pointless to use that as an advertisement. All it does is set up unnecessary clerical work required to reimburse the buyer. The 4-P's of marketing are Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. A seller who abuses any one of them is asking for trouble and potentially hurting his company in the long run. Just MHO.
It was explained earlier in the thread I believe. It’s not there to draw attention. It’s an outlandishly high price so no one will buy it, and it’s there because it’s easier and cheaper for a seller to do when he runs out of a product than it is to restart the entire relisting process

Last edited:

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It was explained earlier in the thread I believe. It’s not there to draw attention. It’s an outlandishly high price so no one will buy it, and it’s there because it’s easier and cheaper for a seller to do when he runs out of a product than it is to start entire relisting process
I agree

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
To heck with the buckets, I wanna boat ride lol.
Tomorrow morning I'll be out on the crick in the Silver Bullet.
Went once last year, same place same boat. This thing handles like wow. This boat has been in Mt Laurel for over thirty years with only two owners there.

Parts came in for the bigger boat and motor today.
225 Rude OB leg seal... vroom vroom this summer in the Sidewhyndr :cool:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or, he feasts on elderly customers making mammoth mistakes with a mouse or their fingertips. I simply cannot condone that. Just MHO.
I love to feast, stop by sometime and you might have the best meal of your life. Try to find anyone who thinks I have ripped them off, ever....I'll wait
Dave

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well did not get a new saw (boo) so the 034 has been whipping me into shape wading the tidily winks pile.

On a happy note going Erie charter next month, yippy ki a.
Oh I cruise "cricks" too.
Eishin beats work all the time.

Kerfed

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Echo 361p, same guts as 355t iirc.