High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Mastermind Worksaws Is Scheduling The Month Of August

jmssaws

Banneded
Local time
8:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I can sell my square bales and buy round.......and end up with more hay than I can grow.
Nobody square bales here anymore.
We make a few hundred straw bales but that's it.
All hay is round anymore.

Chris Zautner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:31 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpeg Did someone says round bales? Here's a few that were made last summer on the left and far back and the ones on the right were made in 14. There's a lot! More in that field but couldn't get it all in one picture. There's 5 other fields we do that look like this. The tractor I was taking the picture in was the John Deere 7210, Its suppose to have the baler on it. My job is to cut with the JD 4320, rake with the JD 2950 and wrap the bales with the JD 4020 while the boss gets to sit in the AC and listen to the radio while baling with the JD 7210.

Last edited:

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 20949 Did someone says round bales? Here's a few that were made last summer on the left and far back and the ones on the right were made in 14. There's a lot! More in that field but couldn't get it all in one picture. There's 5 other fields we do that look like this. The tractor I was taking the picture in was the John Deere 7210, Its suppose to have the baler on it. My job is to cut with the JD 4320, rake with the JD 2950 and wrap the bales with the JD 4020 while the boss gets to sit in the AC and listen to the radio while baling with the JD 7210.
How long them marshmallows keep ? I have never wrapped any that way but I have fed some cows love em . They keep indefinite if they don't get a hole?

Chris Zautner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes the cattle love them there like candy bars to them. If you keep them out of the direct sun light and there's no water under neath them to rot the bottom out and their isn't one hole in the plastic they last about 2 years, 3 years is pushing it. If there's one hole the size of a dime they will rot and mold in less then a month. It's critical that there's no holes in the plastic. If I was running the show I would be doing dry hay. Its just to expensive to do bale silage if your keeping the hay and not selling it, but we sell it. But there's many advantages in bale silage there's more protein. One plastic role does about 18 bales and one role of wrap costs almost $100 we go through 2-3 a day when baling. But the 4x4 bales bring a pretty penny we get $40 a bale for first and second cut-tin.

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys bring back good memories for me grandpa would be on the cockshutt 550 pullin the new holland with me on the wagon stackin. Miss them days:(
Cockshutt_550_Diesel.jpg

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Full rack of weights is required with a 3 point wrapper and a wet bale!!!

IMG_1313.JPG IMG_1314.JPG