Mastermind Worksaws Is Scheduling The Month Of August

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
10:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It all flows here if you think about it there wasn't much to be written in this thread man said to hit him up via email that leaves this open

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpg @Mastermind why is he brown cowboy ? His momma ain't brown his daddy ain't brown been years n years since I've seen this what gives???? This was real strange to me I want answers. Can't make no money with brown calves... Old moms udders lookin bad she gonna have to take a ride... Thought I'd share this guy those cows are all bred in house odd as *s-word to see this ?

quietfly

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 21127 @Mastermind why is he brown cowboy ? His momma ain't brown his daddy ain't brown been years n years since I've seen this what gives???? This was real strange to me I want answers. Can't make no money with brown calves... Old moms udders lookin bad she gonna have to take a ride... Thought I'd share this guy those cows are all bred in house odd as *s-word to see this ?
Was the Mail delivery Cow Brown?

quietfly

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It looks like you ended up winning the reverse lottery
3:3:1:1 for Solid Black, BWF, Solid Red and RWF
so if the bull was solid black, and the mom is obviously Red white faced, thats the least possible combo.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 21127 @Mastermind why is he brown cowboy ? His momma ain't brown his daddy ain't brown been years n years since I've seen this what gives???? This was real strange to me I want answers. Can't make no money with brown calves... Old moms udders lookin bad she gonna have to take a ride... Thought I'd share this guy those cows are all bred in house odd as *s-word to see this ?
Momma and Daddy both carry the recessive brown/red gene.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was going to call BS on the OFF... I know what happens in July..... around a ranch

You Play Piano in a "Dude Ranch" too?

Is yours also in the long skinny state?

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope your "pull" is healing well Randy.

I fondly remember going up to my Uncle's farm every year to help with the haying. He would cut twice a year, first one always near the beginning of July. His baler did not have a kicker, so I would usually be out in the field helping throw them on the wagon. Other cousins would be at the barn feeding and unloading the conveyor belt.

My cousin still owns the farm, but he does not work it, just rents out the fields. No more cows, bulls, horses, donkeys or pigs, except in my memory!

Bulls are Cows Too.

#BullLivesMatter

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I wish someone did those big squares custom near me. Those balers run about 40k. Used.
Have you bought the comparable round one lately?

Not that much difference.

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 20949 Did someone says round bales? Here's a few that were made last summer on the left and far back and the ones on the right were made in 14. There's a lot! More in that field but couldn't get it all in one picture. There's 5 other fields we do that look like this. The tractor I was taking the picture in was the John Deere 7210, Its suppose to have the baler on it. My job is to cut with the JD 4320, rake with the JD 2950 and wrap the bales with the JD 4020 while the boss gets to sit in the AC and listen to the radio while baling with the JD 7210.

You are doing it wrong.
d6593fd7794f090f9da4678531037981.jpg

If you'd put them in a line, they are easier to deal with.

I thought I had a picture of balage I. The row.

I don't.

What Do y'all pay per bag?

Chris Zautner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are put in groups like that because there's companies That haul hay for the farmer's, so they have their own group so that they aren't taking other "sold" bales. Everything is done for a reason.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Have you bought the comparable round one lately?

Not that much difference.
Yeah,I think you can get a stripped Deere for about 36k new.Those Hesston big squares bring that used.