Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
1:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
dont endorse him or he will be taking every day off so he can lick his bag lol

Ol Ethel was checking out at the grocery store and was buying canned dog food.

Joe, the owner of the store said to Ethel, "Now I know you ain't got no dang dog, why are you buying this stuff? Times are tough all over, but I don't wanna think you and Henry gotta eat dog food. I can give y'all credit if it's needed".

Ethel says "Nope....times ain't that hard......we got money. Henry is getting that dementia, and he's convinced that he's a dog. This stuff here with the red label is all he will eat".

Joe was flabbergasted..... "That dog food ain't meant for people.......and it'll kill him dead as a hammer !!!! ".

Well says Ethel "He's gotta eat something or he'll surely die".

Weeks go by........and Ethel keeps buying the red label dog food......and Joe the store keeper is sure Henry will die from eating it.

Finally, one day Ethel buys her food stuffs, and there's no dog food in it.

Joe says "Looks like that stuff killed him.......I knew it would".

Ethel is like "Nope. It weren't the dog food.......he really enjoyed that stuff. No sir........Ol Henry was laying out in the road that runs in front of the house just licking his balls like every other day.........and a Greyhound bus runned him over !!!!!"

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
2:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ol Ethel was checking out at the grocery store and was buying canned dog food.

Joe, the owner of the store said to Ethel, "Now I know you ain't got no dang dog, why are you buying this stuff? Times are tough all over, but I don't wanna think you and Henry gotta eat dog food. I can give y'all credit if it's needed".

Ethel says "Nope....times ain't that hard......we got money. Henry is getting that dementia, and he's convinced that he's a dog. This stuff here with the red label is all he will eat".

Joe was flabbergasted..... "That dog food ain't meant for people.......and it'll kill him dead as a hammer !!!! ".

Well says Ethel "He's gotta eat something or he'll surely die".

Weeks go by........and Ethel keeps buying the red label dog food......and Joe the store keeper is sure Henry will die from eating it.

Finally, one day Ethel buys her food stuffs, and there's no dog food in it.

Joe says "Looks like that stuff killed him.......I knew it would".

Ethel is like "Nope. It weren't the dog food.......he really enjoyed that stuff. No sir........Ol Henry was laying out in the road that runs in front of the house just licking his balls like every other day.........and a Greyhound bus runned him over !!!!!"
lol good thing you live on a road rarely used