jk14

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone heard from him or did I miss something ? I have a saw he wanted but it took me a while to get it out of storage. Looks like he hasn’t posted here since the beginning of October.

I got his number, I'll reach out to him and report back. I may need to call in an enterpreter. All kidding aside hoping the best.

Just got a text back from Ken aka lightning performance. He basically said he's been sick lately and that along with a bunch of house and vehicle repairs have been keeping him pretty busy with life. He said he'll check in at some point.

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just got a text back from Ken aka lightning performance. He basically said he's been sick lately and that along with a bunch of house and vehicle repairs have been keeping him pretty busy with life. He said he'll check in at some point.
Could you please tell him to contact me please.

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
12:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Isnt @Fruecrue the official onsite interpreter?

No I am but would like to train an apprentice to take over while I build a moonship. If you think you might qualify, you must first demonstrate a mastery of the major breeds of cats...here's a study guide:
Screenshot_2018-11-24 cat Dall - Google Search.png

Magic_Man

Oh Yea !
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks for reaching out, glad to hear he’s still kicking.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No I am but would like to train an apprentice to take over while I build a moonship. If you think you might qualify, you must first demonstrate a mastery of the major breeds of cats...here's a study guide:
View attachment 151706

@Fruecrue is the perrfect Applican’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro