Reaction score
Country flag

Viper21

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
And that is an excellent point. The guys that are pissed at me for pointing out these issues are missing the fact that I'm not saying the saws are junk.....I'm pissed about the lack of quality control on the assembly process.
I hear ya, & deal with the same in my industry. Plenty of potential clients say, "I don't want shingles again, I want metal so I don't ever have to worry about it again"...lol. Most folks understand when I explain, a material is only as good as the person installing it. A true craftsman/tradesman can take the cheapest material, & make it work. The most expensive, or "best" materials in the world are worthless in the hands of a pretender.

Quality control ...?!?! I went through the drive thru of a Burger King last year..... my whopper didn't have a meat patty....! lol I *s-word you not. I was so hungry at the time, I unwrapped enough to expose the bun, saw the lettuce & such hanging out of it, & took a bite. I was flashing back to the, where's the beef granny...! I couldn't help but laugh. How do you forget the meat..? o_O

People are the problem. That's why I live out in the boonies. I need people to make a living but, enjoy the company of my animals more than most people...hahaha.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
7:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm just a newb and really don't have anything to offer but I appreciate the heads up. I only buy new saws, well because I have zero time to work on them, and the few hundred bucks difference new/used really won't affect me in the long run. It helps make an informative decision later on. I'm not a hater anymore. Don't tell @RI Chevy but them creamsicles kind of growing on me a bit. That NOS 036 that doc fellow did up made me all giggly. A please correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't I hear Randy built this playground? If so he can post up whatever he wants.

He had a hand in it: you’ve got a good point though, a corner of this sandbox is his.

Sent from my iPhone using Jon1212 Pro