Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
11:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good morning Jason :icon_cafe:.
Worry; interest paid on a debt not yet due!
Don't worry bro, just be sure if it ain't a normal pain/illness that you get in and get it checked out.
Been struggling with a chest cold/ asthma/allergies for the whole month, never had my allergies act up this bad before and taking neb treatments every day for two weeks :eek:. It's nothing new, but not fun at all.
Glad to hear your on the mend, regardless I'll shoot some prayers up for you :).
Appreciate it Brett...hope you get better as well buddy!

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Folks...had a PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) and a PST (Pulmonary Stress Test), and x-rays late yesterday afternoon. Odd little array of tests if you never had one, and a little treadmill action (kinda like a cardio stress test)...but the Pulmonologist seems to think I did pretty well. I'll get the definite results maybe sometime today, if not Monday I'm sure at the latest.
Did they check you for the Gonoherpesygphilitus syndrome? [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Folks...had a PFT (Pulmonary Function Test) and a PST (Pulmonary Stress Test), and x-rays late yesterday afternoon. Odd little array of tests if you never had one, and a little treadmill action (kinda like a cardio stress test)...but the Pulmonologist seems to think I did pretty well. I'll get the definite results maybe sometime today, if not Monday I'm sure at the latest.
Good to hear! Now we might have to change your name to Red Fox if you keep this up lol.

Did they check you for the Gonoherpesygphilitus syndrome? [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Sheet you got that out their too?

amberg

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Jason, hope you are getting over that mess, mama and I are thinking about ya!! Get well buddy, the sooner the better!

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Folks...had a PFT (Pulmonary Function Test)

I just has that done 1st Mon in July. Dang doc that is suppose to read the results and send them to my doc still hasnt done so.

The lady giving the test said I was the first one to ever pass out on her during the test. :campeon::risas3:

I called the hospital this Mon and told them it is nice of them to want me to pay the $1K bill before I even know my results till this day. Thats the part I have to pay out of my pocket after it went through insurance.

My dad told me to go to the VA and see if it could have anything to do with where I was at in the military. I cant donated blood due to this already.

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Looking forward to a completely positive report on all this. Thanks for the update sir! :)

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just has that done 1st Mon in July. Dang doc that is suppose to read the results and send them to my doc still hasnt done so.

The lady giving the test said I was the first one to ever pass out on her during the test. :campeon::risas3:

I called the hospital this Mon and told them it is nice of them to want me to pay the $1K bill before I even know my results till this day. Thats the part I have to pay out of my pocket after it went through insurance.

My dad told me to go to the VA and see if it could have anything to do with where I was at in the military. I cant donated blood due to this already.

I'd be getting up in someone's ass !

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Crazy...!!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellas...forgot to bring this up to speed. Got the results back Wednesday vice Monday of this week. All the pulmonary function test results and other results came back good. My left lung still feels like it gets fuller sooner when I inhale real deep...pulmonologist said it's common and may still feel that way for quite some time, and may even be a permanent thing. But overall everything is ok right now.

Best news I could get no doubt given the hospital stay, hand I was dealt with the pneumonia, and the left lung drainage. I appreciate everyone's comments/words in this and am getting better everyday. Appreciate it folks!

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellas...forgot to bring this up to speed. Got the results back Wednesday vice Monday of this week. All the pulmonary function test results and other results came back good. My left lung still feels like it gets fuller sooner when I inhale real deep...pulmonologist said it's common and may still feel that way for quite some time, and may even be a permanent thing. But overall everything is ok right now.

Best news I could get no doubt given the hospital stay, hand I was dealt with the pneumonia, and the left lung drainage. I appreciate everyone's comments/words in this and am getting better everyday. Appreciate it folks!
Good to hear, buddy.

Got anymore titty pics?

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good to hear, buddy.

Got anymore titty pics?
If I coulda gotten some rack pics last night you fellas would be impressed, lol. Only the second time this gal’s been here to my place, didn’t wanna blow no more than I needed to (insert pun)...maybe the third time I’ll see if pics can be had. I think they can...

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Too funny Curt.