If You Wanna Be Like Brush Ape...

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
5:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holey cow that's yummy Buck Wild. There's a ton to know about your diet, but sometimes you just gotta bust out some leftover you throwed in the fridge a couple hours ago. Like these enchilada. Just heat it up on the plate man. Bake it the nose knows know what I mean..? Main thing is don't be a pussy. I throwed some blueberries on that sour cream to see how it went. Can't let you mexicans dictate everything that's my philosophy....
IMG_3818.jpg

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup you aren't Pullin' My Poulan on that one. Monstrosities. Nearly all perfect this year too without much blossom end scar and no rot.

The USDA don't go far enough with food groups (and I know they revised that stuff since we were kids), but you need a variety of stuff from each group especially vegetables. When in doubt go by color variations and stuff all you can raw. Your gut can adapt.A9DE58AF-.jpg 1B8E10D4-.jpg D4CD21EA-.jpg IMG_4648.jpg

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yup you aren't Pullin' My Poulan on that one. Monstrosities. Nearly all perfect this year too without much blossom end scar and no rot.

The USDA don't go far enough with food groups (and I know they revised that stuff since we were kids), but you need a variety of stuff from each group especially vegetables. When in doubt go by color variations and stuff all you can raw. Your gut can adapt.View attachment 193414 View attachment 193415 View attachment 193416 View attachment 193419
Brandywine ?

Brush Ape

Direct Connection
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Brandywine ?
They are Hybrid Brandywines Boss. Gurney's Gardener's Choice started from seed 16Feb19. I can't recommend these highly enough. They are outstanding in every category you would grade a garden type. I grow some open-pollinated types though: Delicious, Roma, Homestead, German Johnston, Mortgage Lifter a German Heirloom from a local pal and have tried a bunch of others. Gotta mix it up with heirlooms and hybrids cause there are so many factors each year. I've seen San Marzano Hybrid sauce tomatoes get hit with late blight and go from 7' tall and screaming production to overnight shutdown while Homestead and Delicious kept rocking.

Who is brush ape, some kind of chef?

You gotta break eggs to make omelettes Slick. It is just that simple. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. If you give it a try, you tried and that's what is important. You might even get it right off but bomb the next twenty four times. Well you tried 25 times more often and harder than most clowns ever think about.

IMG_4665.jpg

Coltont

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:25 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fun guy
881c5ce40e7c2512c45d785d26e99042.jpg
dfa38292dfc836900b8ee3517969a0ec.jpg