High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

I think I have a small addiction now!

Porkgasm

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So this is just something I was thinking about. I have always viewed saws as tools for a purpose so I only needed one for most of my life, I do cut wood for heating 5 to 10 cords a year never thought it was fun or anything. Fast forward to June of this year. I tool down 2 dead maple trees that were threatening my house. Broke out my trusty MS310 got the trees down no problem, went to buck them up the little saw wasn't happy this crap was rock hard at the top taking forever sharpening blah blah blah. So what do I do I find and old beat to piss 288xp finish the job way easier. I find out this poor thing is missing alot of parts and the cylinder is toast. So I rebuild the saw Holy crap this thing is awesome now now I'm looking for wood to cut up now because it's way more fun now. So now I've collected enough parts to build another or rebuild this one again
The problem is that's all I do now scour eBay and Craigslist for "deals". My wife thinks I'm nuts because I don't need another saw but I can't stop thinking about them. Granted I don't have a collection really just about 5 30cc to 87cc and I have turned a room in my house to the chainsaw parts room. Is this normal how could just getting and old pro saw do this. Honestly I don't know where this story is going just thought I would share.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So this is just something I was thinking about. I have always viewed saws as tools for a purpose so I only needed one for most of my life, I do cut wood for heating 5 to 10 cords a year never thought it was fun or anything. Fast forward to June of this year. I tool down 2 dead maple trees that were threatening my house. Broke out my trusty MS310 got the trees down no problem, went to buck them up the little saw wasn't happy this crap was rock hard at the top taking forever sharpening blah blah blah. So what do I do I find and old beat to piss 288xp finish the job way easier. I find out this poor thing is missing alot of parts and the cylinder is toast. So I rebuild the saw Holy crap this thing is awesome now now I'm looking for wood to cut up now because it's way more fun now. So now I've collected enough parts to build another or rebuild this one again
The problem is that's all I do now scour eBay and Craigslist for "deals". My wife thinks I'm nuts because I don't need another saw but I can't stop thinking about them. Granted I don't have a collection really just about 5 30cc to 87cc and I have turned a room in my house to the chainsaw parts room. Is this normal how could just getting and old pro saw do this. Honestly I don't know where this story is going just thought I would share.
Welcome to CAD! I have no need for saws at all. I think what pulls me the most towards saw is the danger aspect and noise!

Ronaldo

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds about right.......this is the way it starts........and a lot of us have very similar stories; i do anyway. Welcome to the addiction group!

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
1:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Your screwed now the rest is history