Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
2:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If Sawhawgzs is gone where am I gonna find ole Oly den?????? He does not answer his gosh dern phone.

All joking aside I believe my trip to banned camp is supposed to come to an end at midnight.

Does anyone know what is costs to be a sponsor on AS? It seems the sponsors get left alone by the FOX

I am a lifelong trapper. I am not in favor of dryland conibear sets but I wonder how this pic would go over with da FOX

1683077830250.jpeg

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Angie or andy have take over other forum types as well, I know of at least one motorcycle forum, they/she bought it after the ower passes away, changed the forum software and a lot of people were getting the spam mails as well. fjrforum dot com. I closed my account there. . .

Some of the threads that had spoke about the new owners got changed to not viewable/ or deleted after people caught on as to what was going on.

If it's the same Angie I'm thinking of they also purchased a drag racing forum. The general section moved fast, real fast. Like a new thread could be on page 3 in as little as an hour.
Now it's lucky if half the first page is active in a day.

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Explains the begging. Gotta get more $ to buy more forums to beg more $.

Egg sucker pic reminds me of the pair of reds creaming the nesting geese over here. Between them, coons, possums, skunks, coyotes, and no fur prices I think they are winning.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If it's the same Angie I'm thinking of they also purchased a drag racing forum. The general section moved fast, real fast. Like a new thread could be on page 3 in as little as an hour.
Now it's lucky if half the first page is active in a day.
I know last summer she asked me to put a guy on ignore that was disrupting my threads. At the time I had a bad case of welder flash and my eyes were worse than normal. She commented about her Dad building drag cars at at that time and suffering the same issues.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Explains the begging. Gotta get more $ to buy more forums to beg more $.

Egg sucker pic reminds me of the pair of reds creaming the nesting geese over here. Between them, coons, possums, skunks, coyotes, and no fur prices I think they are winning.
I actually have no issues with foxes here. The big I posted was of a conibear but I do not support the use of them in my location. If I was to catch a fox in a leghold I might actually would let it go depending on how it was caught. We have such a huge coyote problem that they clean out the foxes and I HATE coyotes. I have never had a fox issue but my son called a few weeks ago telling me one was staring down his chickens. I have a feeling it met a "few" pieces from a AR .....

Joe Kidd

I reckon so
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look at their reply when I said I couldn't support AS. LOL:rolleyes:

Administrator​

Staff member
AS Supporting Member
JoinedSep 9, 2021Messages385Reaction score491LocationSE USA
Apr 25, 2023
I wanted to reach out and check in with you about my last message regarding Supporting. I haven't heard back from you yet, and I wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the shuffle. It was pretty important, so I just wanted to touch base and make sure everything's okay.

Would it be possible for you to let me know if you received my previous message? I would greatly appreciate a reply, and I'm hoping you'll give some serious thought about the support.

Joe Kidd

Where's Fish?​

JoinedJun 3, 2010Messages1,389Reaction score825LocationNC
May 2, 2023
Sorry, can't support AS. It's a sinking ship

550xp
562xp
MS261CM MMWS
MS441CM
Lots of 4-mix stuff

NRA Lifer

Administrator​

Staff member
Yesterday at 2:50 PMNew
Thank you so much! Can't express how much it's appreciated.

Help Support The ArboristSite Forum & Get The ArboristSite Forum Decal - CLICK HERE NOW TO SEE!

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If Sawhawgzs is gone where am I gonna find ole Oly den?????? He does not answer his gosh dern phone.

All joking aside I believe my trip to banned camp is supposed to come to an end at midnight.

Does anyone know what is costs to be a sponsor on AS? It seems the sponsors get left alone by the FOX

I am a lifelong trapper. I am not in favor of dryland conibear sets but I wonder how this pic would go over with da FOX

View attachment 376354
on AS I posted pics of deer harvested last deer season
And one of the guy's there got all hot and bothered
He practices beastiality I guess.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Look at their reply when I said I couldn't support AS. LOL:rolleyes:

Administrator​

Staff member
AS Supporting Member
JoinedSep 9, 2021Messages385Reaction score491LocationSE USA
Apr 25, 2023
I wanted to reach out and check in with you about my last message regarding Supporting. I haven't heard back from you yet, and I wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the shuffle. It was pretty important, so I just wanted to touch base and make sure everything's okay.

Would it be possible for you to let me know if you received my previous message? I would greatly appreciate a reply, and I'm hoping you'll give some serious thought about the support.

Joe Kidd

Where's Fish?​

JoinedJun 3, 2010Messages1,389Reaction score825LocationNC
May 2, 2023
Sorry, can't support AS. It's a sinking ship

550xp
562xp
MS261CM MMWS
MS441CM
Lots of 4-mix stuff

NRA Lifer

Administrator​

Staff member
Yesterday at 2:50 PMNew
Thank you so much! Can't express how much it's appreciated.

Help Support The ArboristSite Forum & Get The ArboristSite Forum Decal - CLICK HERE NOW TO SEE!
They seem to have about as much self awareness as a dog licking it's arsehole in public.

Stihl036

3% Neanderthal
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve never been asked to pay anything over there but the ads are getting painful. I had one pop up that blocked the reply button so every time I tried to reply I opened the ad.
It was on my phone so it may have not been the case on a regular pc.

I don't get any pop ups using the Brave browser over there.