High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

WKEND LUMBERJAK

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is the sad truth! There r plenty of college educated ppl that have absolutely no skill or any trade that could be used for something like that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Who's going to wipe there buts and hold their hand when they get a little splinter. Not me.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That is the sad truth! There r plenty of college educated ppl that have absolutely no skill or any trade that could be used for something like that.

Sad isn’t it.

Recently I ran into a young fellow who majored in mechanical engineering at Rolla.

They no longer require machine shop and welding lab for ME majors.

He will have no clue how to actually make a mechanical component.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sad isn’t it.

Recently I ran into a young fellow who majored in mechanical engineering at Rolla.

True! See it all the time. All book smart and no knowledge!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sad isn’t it.

We have vehicles designed by engineers who have no idea how large mechanics hands are, how much clearance is needed for a spark plug socket to fit on the firewall side or what happens outside the computer screen that they call CAD assisted design. Chrysler products that require passenger side front tire removal to replace the battery. Who else would this make sense to?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
well if I will the lottery I know what I'm spending it on now.

Sad isn’t it.

That the way the engineer at my job is. He tried arguing with me the Stainless steel bolt are stronger that grade 8 one day.

We have vehicles designed by engineers who have no idea how large mechanics hands are, how much clearance is needed for a spark plug socket to fit on the firewall side or what happens outside the computer screen that they call CAD assisted design. Chrysler products that require passenger side front tire removal to replace the battery. Who else would this make sense to?
That sounds more like arrogance to me. Some of those people really thing the things they design will never fail.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just look at a Cadillac northstar engines. Pull the engine to change back spark plugs.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And the hits keep on comin'. The 2019 Silverado gas V8 powertrain is designed to run in 17 different modes between running on 8 cylinders to 1 cylinder. All is well and good until you have the guy that doesn't change his oil at the regular intervals. Engine oil has more importance as hydraulic oil than lubricating oil nowadays. Things go sideways when orifices get sludged up.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And the hits keep on comin'. The 2019 Silverado gas V8 powertrain is designed to run in 17 different modes between running on 8 cylinders to 1 cylinder. All is well and good until you have the guy that doesn't change his oil at the regular intervals. Engine oil has more importance as hydraulic oil than lubricating oil nowadays. Things go sideways when orifices get sludged up.

Yep most ppl haven't figured that out yet. Was tlkn to a mechanic friend of mine that works for Toyota and they were having all kinds of carbon build up problems bc of these new engines shutting down cylinders.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Twenty three year old windshield wiper linkage overhaul.
Needs new nylon bushings.
7a99abcfef1367840c9b1eb4f7cf3442.jpg

Fortunately, Chrysler has been using the same part for around fifty years.

I drove from Wyandotte county line to north of the weigh scales on 29 in a downpour with inoperable wipers.

Exciting it was.

moparnut88

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Twenty three year old windshield wiper linkage overhaul.
Needs new nylon bushings.
7a99abcfef1367840c9b1eb4f7cf3442.jpg

Fortunately, Chrysler has been using the same part for around fifty years.

I drove from Wyandotte county line to north of the weigh scales on 29 in a downpour with inoperable wipers.

Exciting it was.
Yep! I've had chevy guys tell me nothing from Chrysler is the same and I've had 98 model engine still have the same fittings on the powersteering pump and the engine mounts and exhaust manifolds all interchanged with early 70's engine it replaced.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I’m three hours into this w wiper project and not done.

Pivots are soaking in WD 40 and one bushing is a ringer with a 7/16” thru bore. The other three are 5/16” blind hole.

Back to Mopar dealer tomorrow. [emoji21]

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Will the fleet truck have crap on it too?