High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

how about a Oklahoma,AR,MO,KS,TX,+IA GTG thread?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
After 4 hours and 15 minutes we finally got power back at work. The storm that blew through on dropped an 1/8 inch of rain but did a lot of tree damage across town.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We just had a tornado go thru marshalltown
30 miles away
Major damage in the downtown area
Took the radio station out so don’t know yet how bad.

Sent from Hoskey Hills
Glad it bipassed you not so good for them
Gotta dress the new semi-skip chisel. Stuff around me diferedif spots , areas has stuff blown out and down. I've got my eyes on a fat burl that as a public service wood clear as much of the roadway as I could to cut that spot the space aliens used as an urinal in half so I may fit it into my van. Space aliens urine causes burl doesn't it?

Last edited:

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:09 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had very high wind. It blew several lights loose that are suspended from the ceiling in the shop at work before we got the West doors shut.
I was contemplating how I would eventually fell the giant oak tree in the front yard. That got solved yesterday. It broke in half from the wind gust.

21726cd4eb60cac077c3d77cb86d4ff2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

teacherman

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
we didnt get anything here it just danced around me.

Have you seen these? https://www.husqvarna.com/au/parts-accessories/fuel-cans/combi-can/580754201/

This looks to be a good idea, but I’m not sure about the dispensing mechanism. Looks to be awkward to control the amount dispensed. I have learned to feather the little yellow button on my plastic red gas can, and I poke a small hole in the seal of the chain oil bottle and squeeze it out. That’s what seems to work best for me anyway. It would be nice to have it all in one carryable item like the one in the pic, but I’d have to be able to detach each one to use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This looks to be a good idea, but I’m not sure about the dispensing mechanism. Looks to be awkward to control the amount dispensed. I have learned to feather the little yellow button on my plastic red gas can, and I poke a small hole in the seal of the chain oil bottle and squeeze it out. That’s what seems to work best for me anyway. It would be nice to have it all in one carryable item like the one in the pic, but I’d have to be able to detach each one to use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
THE freaking UN gots nothing better to do than study gas/oil carryers?

rsting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We had very high wind. It blew several lights loose that are suspended from the ceiling in the shop at work before we got the West doors shut.
I was contemplating how I would eventually fell the giant oak tree in the front yard. That got solved yesterday. It broke in half from the wind gust.

21726cd4eb60cac077c3d77cb86d4ff2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Dang Steve, that was a good sized tree. I don't know who, but there are people who will come and get those bees. Conservation dept. could probably put you in touch with someone.
Let me know if you need to borrow a chainsaw to cut that with! LOL.

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let me know if you need help with the honeybees.
They're yours if you want them. My first recollection of a chainsaw being used was when my Dad used his Mall 7 two-man to fell and open up a tree to get the bees on a neighbor's property.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_20160408_112043.jpg
The DBH on the old oak is 4.6 feet. It was a veteran tree.

Gonna mill the standing part once its dropped? If you lack the set up or long enough bar I have what is required, unless it suffers from hollow in the center. 3'+ DBH a few miles north of me, couple years ago had that problem.

Last edited:

sawnami

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dang Steve, that was a good sized tree. I don't know who, but there are people who will come and get those bees. Conservation dept. could probably put you in touch with someone.
Let me know if you need to borrow a chainsaw to cut that with! LOL.
Yeah, Russell, I'm gonna have to see if I can find a chainsaw somewhere. [emoji38]