Holiday Giving Thread

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My freind said his kids got him up at 2am!! I wasnt even asleep then??

They do have odd schedule. They wake uo at like 445 or 5am but they live in the city 5 minutes from the school that starts at 7ish?? For the life of me i dont know what they do for the 2 hours before school with 5 and 7 years olds?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a small box of snow? Maybe you have a wife, son, daughter, brother, uncle, aunt, grandpa, mother, grandmother you want to hit with a snowball? I know tou southern guys dont get any of this stuff but I have plenty to share. I also have some small shipable cooler boxes that hold a little less than a cubic foot of snow. If you want some I'll send you a box.
20171225_111806.jpg

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone interested in a small box of snow? Maybe you have a wife, son, daughter, brother, uncle, aunt, grandpa, mother, grandmother you want to hit with a snowball? I know tou southern guys dont get any of this stuff but I have plenty to share. I also have some small shipable cooler boxes that hold a little less than a cubic foot of snow. If you want some I'll send you a box.
View attachment 103227
Haha

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Supposed to get another 8" over the next 24 hrs. I'll probably get the snowmobile out today. Working on 2 foot deep.
I so look foward to snow here in Upstate SC. I love getting the ATV out ad playing in it. We never have enough that it wont go.