High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Holiday Giving Thread

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
6:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Id put that stihl cap in my 4 year old! But i dont think i can get him to not wear his deer hat.. it has little soft antlers and eyes!! He loves it, worn it for like 3 years now!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
My wife makes all kinds of those wimsical hat's,reindeer , unicorns, Yoda and everything in between!
When we were kids, all we had was the bank robber ski mask style...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Lol, good one!!
Now for my rebuttal, hehe. I was about to agree butt then I came to the realization that my intended purpose for that item, might make me a little sore in the bum. See, I’d place it in my bathroom in case I someday was short on toilet paper. Bout all it’s good for! :risas3::risas3: And to boot, it’d be the slowest butt cleaner to date. One thing it has going for it, probably wouldn’t loose any threads, :applaudit: butt it would be the most heavy wiper in history of wipers. :biggrin:
I should've known that this brand loyalty would be hard to get past, I could see if she could just make you a toilet paper toboggan for your bowel convenience...
Comes in 2sizes small shi-at head and lg.shi-at head, let me know...
Just trickin!

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did your forestry education take you into a related field?
I'm no beer drinker either, but it's hard to imagine that you could have gone to school in Clemson and not know about Spitoono, it shuts that end of town down for the weekend....
Yea I'm a forester. Been in forestry since school.

I oversee timber harvest operations, over about 250,000 acres. With annual sales in about the $2 million dollar range.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I should've known that this brand loyalty would be hard to get past, I could see if she could just make you a toilet paper toboggan for your bowel convenience...
Comes in 2sizes small shi-at head and lg.shi-at head, let me know...
Just trickin!
Haha!! Good stuff there. No disrespect meant to the craftsmanship or the crafter! Again, just havin a little fun. Team Steel leader vs Team Husqvarna (do we have or need a leader?).

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I oversee timber harvest operations, over about 250,000 acres. With annual sales in about the $2 million dollar range.

Went to work then went back too school (after a little over a year). Went to grad school under Straka, got a masters in Forest Econ.

I work for the DOD...Hoooaaa!

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Haha!! Good stuff there. No disrespect meant to the craftsmanship or the crafter! Again, just havin a little fun. Team Steel leader vs Team Husqvarna (do we have or need a leader?).
I know, I was having fun with you, that's why I am more than serious about getting you that toilet paper toboggan. And no I can't recommend following any leaders, I prefer my own path (as rough as it is sometimes), with the exception being, when all hope is lost, follow team Dolmar...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score

That's good info, have you considered a thread on your education and jo
All the friendly banter is what keeps it fun. I joke 99.9% of the time. But all in all, a really great group of men here!
I second that,
And your doin it wrong if you can only get 99.9% out of yerself , what do you do with the extra .1% , I believe that you could get that number down to .01% or .001% and really make a big difference in your jokester game...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Went to work then went back too school (after a little over a year). Went to grad school under Straka, got a masters in Forest Econ.

I work for the DOD...Hoooaaa!

DOD, what cha building, stealth trees...

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's good info, have you considered a thread on your education and jo

I second that,
And your doin it wrong if you can only get 99.9% out of yerself , what do you do with the extra .1% , I believe that you could get that number down to .01% or .001% and really make a big difference in your jokester game...
Who would want to read about some kid from the south in the small state of SC (who loved the outdoors and did what he put his mind to do) who has barely ever been out of the state that works in our states largest industry (timber/forestry).

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's all for the "Mission"!!! Support our boys, in green, blue, different shade of gree..etc haha.

Seriously, we help support the training mission of the given instalation, also endangered species management.

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score

The reason I ask is that I am curious if you have ever considered penning a thread about your education in forestry and the possible job opportunities that exist and what schools like Clemson offer young millenials, trying to decide a career path. I have 4boys from6-20 and am always looking for information valuable to their advancement.
You have a unique insight that could be valuable to a lot of young people.
I am not sure if this would be appealing to you or not.or if I have only confused you more, with my rambling...

Dolmar Junkie

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Who would want to read about some kid from the south in the small state of SC (who loved the outdoors and did what he put his mind to do) who has barely ever been out of the state that works in our states largest industry (timber/forestry).

Sorry incomplete thought, left on other post...

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The reason I ask is that I am curious if you have ever considered penning a thread about your education in forestry and the possible job opportunities that exist and what schools like Clemson offer young millenials, trying to decide a career path. I have 4boys from6-20 and am always looking for information valuable to their advancement.
You have a unique insight that could be valuable to a lot of young people.
I am not sure if this would be appealing to you or not.or if I have only confused you more, with my rambling...
I get what your saying. I use to be more active on forestry forum and we would get perspective students to the field there and we all would eplain what we do and where we went etc. Never done a post really or a thread here or thought about. I am usually pretty cryptic about what I do...just because I didn't grow up with the Internet really, it was young while I was still in college, and more skeptical of it. Sure I'm on lots of forums and have been but no FB here or anything. My youtube page was a big hurtle for me and it's only part of my name.

I will do anything and answer any questions for kids though. I was k voted to be a guest speaker at a forestry class at clemson this sememter, have them a talk about what I do. I had thought I'd like to teach...but was never a planned path.

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's a fun job. You have to like the outdoors, and get along with people regardless of what you think, there is people!! It's been a good ride for me. Hard work pays off. The industry is changing that's for sure, and way different in my 15 years or so. The more tech you know the better. This stuff was new when I got in and I have bypassed most of it since I am so specialized in my duties, but what they have now is amazing. Just drone technology, getting real time aerial pics, compared to paying for possibly months to year old satellite or paying hundreds to thousands to a pilot.