Hobby shop suggestions.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:38 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nice looking jointer. I have the same DeWalt planer here. Hope that shaper works out great for you. It's been a great machine for me.

Thanks I'm happy with both the jointer & planer although the planer could have more power.
I haven't moved the shaper in yet... hopefully really soon I'll get the walls done.

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Me and my oldest daughter worked on the shop tonight. It was her first time using a miter saw and she did great.

She was a big help measuring and cutting tonight! I was able to just tell her the next measurement and keep nailing.

IMG_8173.JPG

IMG_8170.JPG

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't been able to work on my shop at all for a few weeks..:( hopefully this weekend I'll get back to working on it.

I'm up in the air on how I'm going to heat the shop, So I'm looking for feed back from anyone who heats their shop and what they use.

John Wargo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Too much farming or too much water company? That other shaper is going to the scrap yard this weekend if it doesn't sell. Trying to get cleaned up and it's in the way. Know anyone else in the market for one?

czar800

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Too much farming or too much water company? That other shaper is going to the scrap yard this weekend if it doesn't sell. Trying to get cleaned up and it's in the way. Know anyone else in the market for one?

I'd say both, I don't know anyone who would be interested off hand. You could possibly sell it to Hamilton Tool in Beaver Falls.