Here's the deal.....

Sagebrush33

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Never forget that behind every successful invention or product ,there are lazy ass somebitchs ready to steal your idea or copy it.
Absolutely true. So keep manufacturing a superior product. Most well look for that, when putting their name behind a finished assembly. At least I do. Quality counts.

jmester

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do you have a website for the stuff you are selling?

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Your cover looks nice Matty. Hats off to ya.

When is that FT offering coming out?

At your price point I can see your worry, but still think you’ll be ok. Just amp up the fact that it’s made in the USA and the warranty.

Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Its coming... ill make an announcement when its up and ready.

For now the covers are on ebay for 50 bux a shot.

And yes....made in usa and have a drop a tree on it warranty:)
Got one on order Matty ................ might take me a year to port one of the few I have, but it will wear this cover when it is ready

sledneck22

But, is the chain sharp?
GoldMember
Local time
2:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck with selling your inventory. I always try to buy parts locally first then US based somewhere. If I had a 288, I'd buy one just because at this point. but i don't..... we need more entrepreneurs like yourself for some of these old saw parts that are impossible to find.
Make a cylinder and air filter cover for a Jonsered 2095 and I'll buy that the day it's released.
Best regards,

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good luck with selling your inventory. I always try to buy parts locally first then US based somewhere. If I had a 288, I'd buy one just because at this point. but i don't..... we need more entrepreneurs like yourself for some of these old saw parts that are impossible to find.
Make a cylinder and air filter cover for a Jonsered 2095 and I'll buy that the day it's released.
Best regards,

Much appreciated. There's a zillion things out there to do...that likely aren't gonna get covered by ft... just need to get some momentum going and I can do all kinds of stuff. Its like crowdfunding but in reverse. I put in the cash lol.

Special thanks to @exCanuck for the website. We are gonna be tweaking it for sure but hope everyone likes it. Anyone needs a site done hes got a special deal going for ope folks. Tell him mattyo sent ya :)

www.mattschainsawparts.com

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Quick update from my end... been nearly 2 years since product launch. Havent had one return... not one. I've probably sold about a hundred covers through ebay and my site... and hlsupply is now carrying them also....which is cool and I've had a lot of great feedback.

On the downside...im about 300 cover sales away from just breaking even.

I've been asked by a number of folks for 266 covers and my guy can do it...but I just don't see it happening.

I havent been doing lots of saws lately....life kinda gets in the way. If something pops up as far as feasible products I'll let everyone know.