High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Has the 661 been proven like the 066/660?

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was gonna saw I don't think TM + Julian have been having these problems.

I did have issues with my 362 after I changed the timing, but did the reset a long time ago, (exactly as described above) and no problems since, and it was the first one the Dealer sold and I have not changed anything.

I have had O issues with my 261.

I think my M Tron saws are more reliable than my others.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
at least i know me and my customers arent the only ones having issues. queue lines are getting pretty long for the new big dolmar...now if they would just get one built and released

My oldest 201c is drama free..this newer one is a pain in the ass...I do nothing different with either one.

Got me ?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I was gonna saw I don't think TM + Julian have been having these problems.

I did have issues with my 362 after I changed the timing, but did the reset a long time ago, (exactly as described above) and no problems since, and it was the first one the Dealer sold and I have not changed anything.

I have had O issues with my 261.

I think my M Tron saws are more reliable than my others.

Those guys aren't logging or cutting people's yard trees for a living with computer saws.

My m-tronic saws I use to cut a little firewood here and there are perfect, I have no complaints with them at all.

There is no reason what so ever my new 201 should be doing this within 2 months...my old one doesn't have any starting issues at all...its perfect.

Last edited:

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those guys aren't logging or cutting people's yard trees for a living with computer saws.

I fail to see the point of your comment.

Either your saw has starting issues, or it doesn't.

I don't think the saw knows (or cares) what type of tree I plan to cut.

But I'll keep it in mind in case I ever come across a real woods tree!!!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I fail to see the point of your comment.

Either your saw has starting issues, or it doesn't.

I don't think the saw knows (or cares) what type of tree I plan to cut.

But I'll keep it in mind in case I ever come across a real woods tree!!!

If you can't see the point in a saw being used occasionally or daily like my 201 your even more odd than I already think you are.

Those issues don't show themselves when you don't use your saw that often.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So, if I do yard trees I don't work all day ... hmmm ... I didn't know that. I guess it don't matter how many I do in a day or how big they are, they just don't count, right???

So, you think I'm odd, and not that you seem to have a "bee in your bonnet" regarding anything I post ... OOOKKKay!

Yea, I just don't use my saws that often cause I'm not a big pro like you ... Got it!

Hey, maybe the big boy needs starting instructions, all this time and he still don't figure it out!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So, if I do yard trees I don't work all day ... hmmm ... I didn't know that. I guess it don't matter how many I do in a day or how big they are, they just don't count, right???

So, you think I'm odd, and not that you seem to have a "bee in your bonnet" regarding anything I post ... OOOKKKay!

Yea, I just don't use my saws that often cause I'm not a big pro like you ... Got it!

Hey, maybe the big boy needs starting instructions, all this time and he still don't figure it out!

Mike if you weren't 3/4 retarded I'd make an effort to respond to that but I'll spare the forum.

Last edited:

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mike, I think Ryan means that a guy with several saws may only put 5 hours or less per year on each of them, and will run into these problems much less frequently then a guy who puts 500 hours on each of his saws in a year

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Mike, I think Ryan means that a guy with several saws may only put 5 hours or less per year on each of them, and will run into these problems much less frequently then a guy who puts 500 hours on each of his saws in a year

It didn't seem that hard to understand to me...

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep, pretty simple to pick up what Ryan was putting down.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Exactly.

Problems show themselves quicker when you use something all the time.

That doesn't seem like fukking' rocket science to me.

PogoInTheWoods

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No spark on the 661 M I'm working on. Newer D control unit, new harness, micro switch tests good (diode test) as do all continuity checks. Good plug. I'm guessing no continuity through the solenoid and I need the M-tronic test stuff to check it? Can you jump around the solenoid connector to eliminate it from the circuit just for a spark test without damaging anything, or is it required for communication to the control unit before any spark can be generated? Figured asking here would be faster than digging through the shop manual..., and they may not want to let you know you could jump around the solenoid anyway (if indeed you can).

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ryan does not know me, has never worked with me, has never met me, and has never watched me work.

So what kind of BS is going on here?

You think because I'm not a pro I don't ever work a saw like a dog all day long.

Just because I don't do it every day does not mean I don't do it.

He has problems with his M Ton saws, and I don't, and it does not matter how much I use em. PERIOD!

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Ryan does not know me, has never worked with me, has never met me, and has never watched me work.

So what kind of BS is going on here?

You think because I'm not a pro I don't ever work a saw like a dog all day long.

Just because I don't do it every day does not mean I don't do it.

He has problems with his M Ton saws, and I don't, and it does not matter how much I use em. PERIOD!

Contrary to what you think it does matter how much you use your saws...my saws I seldom use might take a long time to show their weakness...the ones I use on the regular show it a lot quicker.

Is that hard to understand ?

Wood Doctor

Edwin
Local time
12:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Contrary to what you think it does matter how much you use your saws...my saws I seldom use might take a long time to show their weakness...the ones I use on the regular show it a lot quicker.

Is that hard to understand ?
Time to bury the hatchet and move on. Just MHO.

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No warranty left...and it's already had a solenoid replaced

Shouldn't be any of those things for a saw that gets used 5-6 times a month.

I have a love/hate relationship with that saw.

Talk about being retarded, first he says it happens to a saw that is only used 5-6 time per month, then he says it did not happen to me because I don't use my saws every day!

Who is the retard??? He makes no sense, and then others start agreeing with him ... just can't make this up!

Nothing but a bunch of nonsense dribbling from his mouth.