Powerstroke Cowboy

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I really wish I had something I could toss in this to really help out. Loss like this is really difficult I have lost a brother, 2 grandparents and a cousin this year it is killing me everyday I think about it
I am sorry for your loss my friend!! I can't fathom the pain you must feel with every reminder. Hang in there. Praying for you Shane.

As a side note. You have already helped with this fund raiser/raffle. You sold me, and for a good price, a recoil cover for the Dolmar 111 that's one of the prizes. Thank you sir!

bretts

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:23 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whether people have had complications from vaccines or the actual virus, it’s hard to deny that things have been different over the past two years. We all have an expiration date, so love your loved ones while you can.
Am very lucky my father is still with us, he had three of those damn things and was extremely ill afterward, was fine before and he used to be able to out pace me when we went out hunting or walking around the hills around his home. He told me when he was lying in his bed due to the severe reactions that he thought that was it, lights out. He is now not the man he used to be fitness, memory, strength wise...

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 262 for this raffle is done.

Johnmn

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
4:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Life has been super busy so I apologize I haven’t updated much lately.

10 days left to donate then we can start with the drawing.

I have a list of donors that might be members so if you haven’t already, let me know who you are! You NEED to let me know who you are if you want to be part of the drawing. Some of you put a note in your donation, that’s fine too.
I know a lot of your names but definitely not everyone.

Thanks

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm going to win all the ported toasters,,
or is that toasted porters?
So confident I'm selling my other one.

Thanks for doing this guys. I grew up eldest in a large single parent family and it was challenging at times.
No-one whined and we turned out fine.
God Bless Steves Crew.

kfd518

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For fear of sounding like a cheer leader!!!!
I know times are very tight for lots of us but this thing isn’t far from the goal set on the GFM page. It’s been done plenty of times by the members of this forum it can be done again.