Full Rap handle.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey there was wondering if any of you are using the farmertec full Rap top handle on your Husqvarna 372xp or clone 372xp I was going to buy a OEM full rap but I didn't get paid soon enough and bought companies that I was going to order from sold out so I went ahead and ordered two full rap top handles that are farmertec and I was hoping I could get everyone's feedback on how they thought of there's good or bad I just want to know. About the only difference I can see is they don't have the plastic gard on the bottom like the OEM? Thanks in advance.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
With the OEM wraps being so freaking cheap I'd think there wouldn't be many people using the AM versions.
Problem that I was having was that they were sold out by the time I could purchase them so I didn't have much choice I was hoping to get some feedback on the AM one's to see if they hold up well and most importantly do they fit without having to tweak them like the three quarter rap ones they make for the Stihl saws.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey there was wondering if any of you are using the farmertec full Rap top handle on your Husqvarna 372xp or clone 372xp I was going to buy a OEM full rap but I didn't get paid soon enough and bought companies that I was going to order from sold out so I went ahead and ordered two full rap top handles that are farmertec and I was hoping I could get everyone's feedback on how they thought of there's good or bad I just want to know. About the only difference I can see is they don't have the plastic gard on the bottom like the OEM? Thanks in advance.
I am curious about the am 372 wraps
I have bought 9 oem full wraps the past few years
And they were all the taller XT height
When you get your am wrap post a pic installed I might get one if it's the original style.
Here's the oem I bought

Turd Ferguson

Active OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 372xp "Chusky" came with the full wrap handle. My first full wrap handle and I like it - no problems whatsoever. I always wanted one for my Husqvarna 288xp but I could never find one for it.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When you get your am wrap post a pic installed I might get one if it's the original style.
Here's the oem I bought
Will do I bought two AM so I'd be cerise if there the tall version or not. One will be here tomorrow or Tuesday and the other one should be here Friday I think.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 372xp "Chusky" came with the full wrap handle. My first full wrap handle and I like it - no problems whatsoever. I always wanted one for my Husqvarna 288xp but I could never find one for it.
I was looking for a full rap for the288 myself because I was going to buy one instead of the 372 but like you couldn't find one so lol bought a 372 instead.🤣

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's the oem I bought
Forgot to mention you can always switch your chain brake lever to the xt version that's what I'll end up doing it that's what it takes. But let hope not.😉

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forgot to mention you can always switch your chain brake lever to the xt version that's what I'll end up doing it that's what it takes. But let hope not.😉
That's not the issue I just miss the oe wraps they felt better to me.
I ran them since the 371s came out
But oddly those wraps were 200.00+ at my dealer year's ago.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ok both the full rap handles showed up today and I'm laughing and not even mad really just surprised the place that I bought one from got away with shipping it the way they did.🤣 And it has no damage that's a plus.yep one in a box and the other in a postal bag.😆IMG_20231106_123648.jpg

Outback

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I stand corrected. I checked the bay and apparently the tide has gone out on oem wrap kits for the 372. Are they still cheap from dealers or has husqy said no more?

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I stand corrected. I checked the bay and apparently the tide has gone out on oem wrap kits for the 372. Are they still cheap from dealers or has husqy said no more?
Cost more from dealer.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's not the issue I just miss the oe wraps they felt better to me.
I ran them since the 371s came out
But oddly those wraps were 200.00+ at my dealer year's ago.
Here you go same height as the single rap handle. Just don't tell my wife I brought the saw in the house it's to cold in the shed .😆 Tomorrow West cost felling dogs.IMG_20231106_212335.jpgIMG_20231106_212243.jpgIMG_20231106_212218.jpgIMG_20231106_212122.jpgIMG_20231106_212041.jpg

Outback

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
are you down in vancouver? Whats never dal? I expect husky wants people to start buying 572s and stop rebuilding 372s.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
are you down in vancouver? Whats never dal? I expect husky wants people to start buying 572s and stop rebuilding 372s.
I'm in WA state and I know I spelt never dal wrong lol it stuff you use to polish with works really good I didn't get to crazy with it but if I wanted to I can make that full Rap shine almost like Chrome. 😉