p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
8:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really! A bully too! And a potty mouth. Well I was told that talking about Chinese chainsaw parts would cause a meltdown, Everytime. They did not say who the troublemakers were. But here you are. If me standing up to the bully is being a smart ass then I am OK with that. The self serving I am a little fuzzy on since solving problems benefit everyone. But since you brought it up. A fair portion of your sales are Chinese parts and you imply nasty things towards them, a derogatory racial stereotype I think it's termed. making comments like "still smells like rice" confirming you can continue to say bad things about people and get away with it. Why? Do you do that to ladies and blacks and browns, too? I have not been around long enough to know. Just seems like that might be possible. That's a terrible way to talk about other races. We need to unify this nation. I came here to share my passion with other like minded people. You both keep a lid on racist comments and I think we will be OK.
If ya can't take a joke your in the wrong place.

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
11:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The world eats rice, its everywhere; it makes everything, from your Zama carbs to your smart phones, from your car batteries to saw chain. Everyone is drinking that koolaid, like it or not. Smelling like rice is only an insult if you're trying to be racist. Let's just stay on point and enjoy the info on these kits. They may not be for avg Joes, the non-mechanically-inclined, people who hate solving puzzles, or purists, but some might want to read about them without the (bad) jokes.

BedfordT

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Talk about anybody anyway you want. I will not say a word. Joke away

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just throw up some saw pics or vids of them in use or being built not being critical we all do it it's a community we all have similar interests in saws here.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really! A bully too! And a potty mouth. Well I was told that talking about Chinese chainsaw parts would cause a meltdown, Everytime. They did not say who the troublemakers were. But here you are. If me standing up to the bully is being a smart ass then I am OK with that. The self serving I am a little fuzzy on since solving problems benefit everyone. But since you brought it up. A fair portion of your sales are Chinese parts and you imply nasty things towards them, a derogatory racial stereotype I think it's termed. making comments like "still smells like rice" confirming you can continue to say bad things about people and get away with it. Why? Do you do that to ladies and blacks and browns, too? I have not been around long enough to know. Just seems like that might be possible. That's a terrible way to talk about other races. We need to unify this nation. I came here to share my passion with other like minded people. You both keep a lid on racist comments and I think we will be OK.

I think you need to get back to ass site or back having your new year celebration I've heard enough of your mouth

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No it isn't a good post if it was Bedford wouldn't act like he has a bar up his ass and think everyone else is wrong I'm starting to get upset with that attitude and if need be I'll take a banning to shut that dipstick up

BedfordT

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just throw up some saw pics or vids of them in use or being built not being critical we all do it it's a community we all have similar interests in saws here.
thats all the photos or videos at this time. two weeks when they get back i want to order more seals and some other things the stream of stuff will start again unless someone else has one and starts posting which would be nice. the seals come installed and i want them out and will not reuse them. i can buy oem but no need. i have learned to be patient. saving money means being patient in this case its a 10-15 day ride.

the post was to let people see the kit. when i bought mine it was a pig in the poke and with my video its not for others. what relief when i actually got the box and saw it was all good stuff. never sent money that far before

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Let me try to answer all this without becoming tense. lol

Really! A bully too! And a potty mouth.

I've never considered myself a bully. I was sorta testing the waters.

People here told me that your posts had a "chip on the shoulder" undercurrent to them. By me popping off with "smells like rice in here" I can quickly get a reaction from you. I want to know if you can take a joke, or if you are indeed a prick.

Well I was told that talking about Chinese chainsaw parts would cause a meltdown, Everytime. They did not say who the troublemakers were. But here you are.

You did realize that this site is owned by one of the largest Chinese parts importers in the business.....didn't you?

But here you are. If me standing up to the bully is being a smart ass then I am OK with that.

I'm really not a bully....I'm just a moderator.

making comments like "still smells like rice" confirming you can continue to say bad things about people and get away with it. Why? Do you do that to ladies and blacks and browns, too?

Wow. As an old guy that grew up around Harleys, and calling every other bike a "riceburner"........I can tell you "that smells like rice" is very mild compared to many things I've said.

I'm giving and kind to all races, and sexes. But I have zero tolerance for pricks.

In case you didn't realize it.......I'm now calling you a prick straight out.

I came here to share my passion with other like minded people. You both keep a lid on racist comments and I think we will be OK.

No sir. We are not OK.

Either get on with talking about the damn saws........or I will send you away.

Do you understand?

I read all your posts......and I don't like YOUR attitude.

That has not a damn thing to do with RICE.

BedfordT

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I am unclear on how to respond. I don't agree with your assessment. I was talking about the saws and your forecast is up to you. Moderate. Continue the jokes. I will not say anything. I said that a very posts back.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:59 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I seem to recall hearing about you feeling that because of your posts and videos........you felt entitled to some free parts from one of these aftermarket parts companies. Even contacting one of them and saying so. Or am I thinking of someone else?

Of course you would never resort to strong arming a minority. I must be misinformed......

BedfordT

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I contacted them and asked aboutto market for them without payment for free or discounted parts. Both companies were flattered. Nothing wrong with that. One deferred to the other and so declined could not advertise farmertec on competing sites. It was a good idea. And it impressed me. They were interested in improvement and I have a contact to pass on things that need improvement. So I was still pleased

Last edited:

BedfordT

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
But they did make changes. Like announcing holidays, improving packaging, and smoothing the inside of the jugs. Who benefits from that. Everybody including me