High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

stihl saws

You can always justify another saw.
Local time
5:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
How much is it to get these kits shipped to your door? I know the 660s had a pretty good price increase not long ago.

It would be real interesting to put and OEM 460 P&C on one of them and see how they do.
This is what I was thinking too. Since I have a good 460 cylinder. Seems like it would be fun to play with.

BedfordT

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Still waiting on an answer to the price question. Or did I miss it? How much for the kit -- shipped to the USA?
Missed it. Go look I sent you the link. Sign up for an account and put one in your cart. Go to step two and it will show you the shipping cost and you don't have to give them your CC to get that far, it's PayPal anyway

BedfordT

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
How do you know that?
Why Is that important? You are one of two. I am not writing about things that don't benefit everybody and I don't see how that does. Both of you stuck your heads in here and spit. So I said you are being hypocritical in a kind non threatening way. I don't mind people having an opinion it just the slight to my hobby that affects my mood.

Those fellas are making it so you can do more when you have less. I image you have connections to get what you want. We do too now and they are earning my respect.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Why Is that important? You are one of two. I am not writing about things that don't benefit everybody and I don't see how that does. Both of you stuck your heads in here and spit. So I said you are being hypocritical in a kind non threatening way. I don't mind people having an opinion it just the slight to my hobby that affects my mood.

Those fellas are making it so you can do more when you have less. I image you have connections to get what you want. We do too now and they are earning my respect.

Pshh! I don't have a problem with anyone using non-OEM parts. I was making a funny post.
My sorry. I forgot chainsaws are serious bidness.

BuckthornBonnie

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I will open a thread if no one else does it first over here. There are two threads already over there. The one fella was more interested in porting his saw. i think he did it before he fired it up and the other thread quit rather than combine force and talk about the shared goal of the build. no telling what will happen once more people get them. huztl introduced the saw and went on vacation.

What i found and its reflected in the more detailed MS660 thread is there are problem solvers and guys who just run down to the stihl store and buy the troubling part. i fall in the former and enjoy the troubling parts asking questions getting solutions.

An example a fellow known here and there davhul noticed that the ms660 chain adjuster gear was getting all chewed up. well the spectators were shouting chinese junk and this fella saw where the case had a tad to much room under the gear and he took a small copper tube and cut it slipped it over the end and bam solved the problem, i used it on my farmertec adjuster. and he shared all you needed to know to do it to help others like myself and interestingly enough another fellow took his idea and put it on his youtube channel as his own and did not give davhul his due. i don't think davhul was worried about it and its detailed in the thread you just have to read it, some youtube star named weineidog. now he will replace, just not a problem solver. most folks replaced maybe 6 things. a popular thing was the rope

so building the kit i fully expect issues but you wind up with a real saw that will cut wood just like your real stihl saws. and man is it fun to go through the journey and there will be drama.

on the 440 right off the bat, the brake spring was wrong. the guy in charge of filling those boxes put the wrong one in and substituted the lever they had in stock. they will fix that when they get back. they looked the same to him. they also got a bad batch of 5mx20 screws that did not have the binding head serrations under the head which is real bad (they dont know this yet), means you must have loctitie on top of the loctite that is already micro-encapsulated on the binding head screws. i wrote my man and told him but it was hours after they left. They made tremendous improvement on the castings, my jug was smooth as a babies behind so a novice putting his rings in will not have issues. so the improvements are actual.

i am going to wait until they get back before i start the build. i want to order a few things. i ordered it right away and when i got it they were gone. but thats ok. they come with the seals installed and i want an extra set so i can remove them and place new ones after i place the crank. they make a nice wrap handle i want. they just started selling elasto-start clones there is a handful of items I want to order and maybe others will have a kit by then and we can start a build thread here. but i will write all about it to help the lurkers that might never had ever touched one.

i show each actual part in the video so you can see. its clear enough
Did you call out weimedog here? Why?

Eta- If the Bonnies lose this week, I'll probably get banned on AS due to my responses to this and other posts.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

It still smells like rice.....

I stuck my head in here because a few guys said you came across as a smart ass.

I was checking on that.

So, are we cool?

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
41Ta58zeunL._SY400_.jpg
I'm interested in these, but would probably do the H365 kit. Has anyone here built a complete 365?

Bedfordt- have you had any issues buying off their site, and did you use Paypal?
I will post pics and an invoice and saws if i get my order through it doesn't bother me to help out it may be a few weeks unless something else comes along still looking at those maruyamas on amazon 329.99 free ship

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
4:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the record.......

I'm all for these kits. It's a cool thing to be able to dump out a pile of all new parts and build a saw.

Also, I'm in agreement that a guy needs a good "I can fix that" sort of attitude to complete one of these. If you go into it looking for the faults.......well this sort of thing ain't for you.

Now for another thing....

Anyone that comes on this site acting preachy, or condescending will not get far. We are a tight knit group here for the most part. If you are geared that way......then this site is not for you.

BedfordT

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It still smells like rice.....

I stuck my head in here because a few guys said you came across as a smart ass.

I was checking on that.

So, are we cool?
Really! A bully too! And a potty mouth. Well I was told that talking about Chinese chainsaw parts would cause a meltdown, Everytime. They did not say who the troublemakers were. But here you are. If me standing up to the bully is being a smart ass then I am OK with that. The self serving I am a little fuzzy on since solving problems benefit everyone. But since you brought it up. A fair portion of your sales are Chinese parts and you imply nasty things towards them, a derogatory racial stereotype I think it's termed. making comments like "still smells like rice" confirming you can continue to say bad things about people and get away with it. Why? Do you do that to ladies and blacks and browns, too? I have not been around long enough to know. Just seems like that might be possible. That's a terrible way to talk about other races. We need to unify this nation. I came here to share my passion with other like minded people. You both keep a lid on racist comments and I think we will be OK.

BedfordT

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Don't tell me that sounded like I was coming un hinged.