High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't want to think about this relative to my past...I can remember when Cincinnati Milicron was a leading machine tool builder. Spent time with Yamazaki's R&D manager ten years later....remember when the Japanese owned segments of the controls & electronics market. Now we have Lenovo as a player in the home computer market. Any one remember how that came to happen? The roots of Lenovo? I learned years ago there is no shortage of smart people ..everywhere... And I have nothing but respect for those who go through the effort to build a product and company. I have a hard time with the Politics that created the situation we now find ourselves. BUT THATS not a saw topic. Not going there now. The folks I have purchased AM parts from in general have been great folks and try to provide a good product...both here and over there. Just folks trying to get through life like you and I. Three places in particular I think are enabling a virtual saw enthusiast revolution as witness by some of these posts..and also along with that folks trying to find their spot in this thing as it grows...hence some of the "scrapping" by folks trying to jump onto the about to be run away train.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't want to think about this relative to my past...I can remember when Cincinnati Milicron was a leading machine tool builder. Spent time with Yamazaki's R&D manager ten years later....remember when the Japanese owned segments of the controls & electronics market. Now we have Lenovo as a player in the home computer market. Any one remember how that came to happen? The roots of Lenovo? I learned years ago there is no shortage of smart people ..everywhere... And I have nothing but respect for those who go through the effort to build a product and company. I have a hard time with the Politics that created the situation we now find ourselves. BUT THATS not a saw topic. Not going there now. The folks I have purchased AM parts from in general have been great folks and try to provide a good product...both here and over there. Just folks trying to get through life like you and I. Three places in particular I think are enabling a virtual saw enthusiast revolution as witness by some of these posts..and also along with that folks trying to find their spot in this thing as it grows...hence some of the "scrapping" by folks trying to jump onto the about to be run away train.
I'm just bored looking for something else to tear into lol

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Bump anybody got anything in the works.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:58 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I did chase down the starting problem on my Farmertec 361 #2.
8a67de20ea55ed173617d6ae8a98a266.jpg

No collar washer around boot.[emoji849]

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I never use any Chinese lines. For me its OEM!

The idea is to see what works, like the fuel line, still perfect. Then finding alternative solutions to fix the failures. While OEM is certainly part of that conversation, it should not be an automatic response either. As these AM parts are ever changing in quality, mostly for the better. Not that I am an OEM hater, I do use plenty of OEM parts, in a different context though. (Complicated)

stihl_head1982

Here long time
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The idea is to see what works, like the fuel line, still perfect. Then finding alternative solutions to fix the failures. While OEM is certainly part of that conversation, it should not be an automatic response either. As these AM parts are ever changing in quality, mostly for the better. Not that I am an OEM hater, I do use plenty of OEM parts, in a different context though. (Complicated)

Understood. My contention is not to risk a $800 or $900 saw at times over a few bills on a fuel line. I believe the context here is to test the lines for viability since this is a "kit test project". I probably over generalized-- sorry about that. I understand your position fully. I use quite a few aftermarket parts where the quality is usable. Thanks for your input.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Understood. My contention is not to risk a $800 or $900 saw at times over a few bills on a fuel line. I believe the context here is to test the lines for viability since this is a "kit test project". I probably over generalized-- sorry about that. I understand your position fully. I use quite a few aftermarket parts where the quality is usable. Thanks for your input.

Exactly, a saw like that for a serious user should get the best parts possible. What I'm looking at here is the two, three or four hundred dollar firewood saw, that you have to scrimp and save every penny to make its life still a viable one, now it gets kinda dicey as to what you buy to use, also room for mistakes is not large here either, so "testing" stuff like this to me makes perfect sense as quite literally everything gets tested at once and the the more parts that are "vetted" the better off I'll be and maybe just a little bit of sanity preserved in the bargain.
As far as the impulse line goes, I'm contemplating going to the auto parts store and purchasing some vacuum line, that stuff holds up pretty good in a car takes heat well too, might just be worth a try.
Apologies if you thought I was busting your hump before, it's hard to get this much out on a phone.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I posted in another thread but if some guys don't want to build a kit. And want a more secure way of getting a complete 365 these are 315.00 free shipping ebay just type 65cc saw into search.$_3 (1).JPG

Last edited:

X 66 stang347 X

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Exactly, a saw like that for a serious user should get the best parts possible. What I'm looking at here is the two, three or four hundred dollar firewood saw, that you have to scrimp and save every penny to make its life still a viable one, now it gets kinda dicey as to what you buy to use, also room for mistakes is not large here either, so "testing" stuff like this to me makes perfect sense as quite literally everything gets tested at once and the the more parts that are "vetted" the better off I'll be and maybe just a little bit of sanity preserved in the bargain.
As far as the impulse line goes, I'm contemplating going to the auto parts store and purchasing some vacuum line, that stuff holds up pretty good in a car takes heat well too, might just be worth a try.
Apologies if you thought I was busting your hump before, it's hard to get this much out on a phone.

You might could use some black Stihl fuel line. Like what's used on fs80's it's sold by the foot. 0712 923 8004