Trader history (0)

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Recently picked up a running Echo twin. The sad is it is pretty beat. Looking for a non running twin that needs ignition. I need a bunch of small items so it's probably best to start with a non runner collecting parts.

I guess the flip side is if someone is looking for ignition components and/or good cylinders... I could part with this one.

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Jimmy in N.C.
If you get to the point where you’d sell that piece of junk Echo Twin, I’d buy it if the price is right. I have several, but the closest thing I have to a parts saw is the one I use, and it cuts like crazy. It’s busted up, covers and all, but it runs better than any other 60cc I know of. I would buy yours as an ignition source back-up in case mine quit. I really like running mine.
Thanks! Hope to hear from you.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey Jimmy in N.C.
If you get to the point where you’d sell that piece of junk Echo Twin, I’d buy it if the price is right. I have several, but the closest thing I have to a parts saw is the one I use, and it cuts like crazy. It’s busted up, covers and all, but it runs better than any other 60cc I know of. I would buy yours as an ignition source back-up in case mine quit. I really like running mine.
Thanks! Hope to hear from you.
PM coming in a bit.