High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

College football ball busting

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
5:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
So what did Meyer do wrong then? I mean the police haven't ever filed charges against the assistant coach, and the mother of the victim says she is lying? So when did it become the coaches julob to do police work?

Blackgreyhounds

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
BTW, the true "leaders and best" take responsibility for the actions of those they lead, whether or not they knew about it or could have influenced it. As a leader, I consider myself accountable for all of the actions of my team. If my team fails, then I failed and I will take responsibility for the failure.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Responsibility for what? The man in question has never been charged with a crime! Police investigated and found no evidence of any wrong doing. Innocent till proven guilty doesn't even apply here because he hasn't been charged with any crime. Simple

Blackgreyhounds

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So what did Meyer do wrong then? I mean the police haven't ever filed charges against the assistant coach, and the mother of the victim says she is lying? So when did it become the coaches julob to do police work?
Wah! I guess he was just doing his julob. I also suppose you got your spelling degree from OSU.

Blackgreyhounds

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So what has St. Urban done to make OSU a better place where domestic violence is less likely to occur? If I were a leader of a team and an issue of domestic violence came up, whether substantiated or not, I would assume that it was my responsibility to do a root cause analysis and implement changes to improve the current situation. Again, my point is... OSU (which means the tax payers in Ohio and the students paying tuition to OSU) signed a contract with St. Urban to pay him $48,341,667 over 9 years "to win football games" and NOTHING ELSE. If you are cool with that, then so be it. You have made your bed, now sleep in it.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He is a proven winner, on and off the field, his students have a high rate of graduation, many thank him for there successes later in life, not just in football and thank him for helping mold them as fathers and husband's. I never went to OSU and I am a Bama fan, but the facts are what they are. His job is head football coach and he does a wonderful job of it, 3 schools he has taken to the National Championship Game prove that. He did what he was supposed to and reported it to his higher ups, yet you would have him tarred and feathered for doing his job? Many people are accused of many things and they turn out to be false, slippery slope if an accusation is all it takes to ruin a person.

Blackgreyhounds

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He's also a "proven" producer of felons. 31 arrests at UF including Aaron Hernandez. No worries, just win.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
5807465_tml.gif

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When you are recruiting talent from some.od the poorest areas you are bound to get some bad apples, no coach or team is perfect in this, guaranteed any schools you root for would be chomping at the bit to hire Meyer if he were available. No coach can watch over 50+ players and staff all the time. He is hired to coach the team and put the best team on the field he can to win, that's it, People these days always want to look for somepso to blame other then the guilty party, and as stated the man is question hasn't even been charged let alone found guilty

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellas, I'll not have another damn word about any of this from you young gentlemen...now all on the count of three...one, two, three...GO DAWGS!

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
4:48 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Fellas, I'll not have another damn word about any of this from you young gentlemen...now all on the count of three...one, two, three...GO DAWGS!
Although i agree with you that this is not in the spirit of this thread i do wonder how you gonna enforce your opening statement
Also i think you must need a bigger keyboard cause i just know you erroneously typed a “D” instead of a “H” in HAWGS
CARRY ON

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Although i agree with you that this is not in the spirit of this thread i do wonder how you gonna enforce your opening statement
Also i think you must need a bigger keyboard cause i just know you erroneously typed a “D” instead of a “H” in HAWGS
CARRY ON
Lol and morning my HAWG friend!

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Facts are indeed facts. With me, and Michigan, it's not all about winning (even though they have more in the W column than ANYone). It's about what kind of human beings are coming out of the university among other factors. Look past the years spent there, what are alum accomplishing, how are they representing the Maize n Blue. I'm damn proud to say I'm a fan[atic] of the Michigan Wolverines. GO BLUE.
Muck you, Fishigan

Grimmy

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Getting close to start of the season! I'm getting anxious!! That means it's about time to get in the timber and start on winter cutting, recording the game, resting in my hot tub, then watching the game fast forwarding through all the commercials!

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Imust be gettin old cause the wife was talkin bout season tickets and, after considering ticket license, tickets, food, waiting in lines, no parking, loosing three hours in travel time, etc, i opted out. Most the time id rather go to my snack bar, fridge, and be back in my seat lickety split. Dont get me wrong someone gives me tickets im going. Just couldnt see spending that much.
Btw, go hawgs. Now thats how you spell it right there

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I for one think urban myer is a piece of *s-word. It's not a matter of did he do anything illegal, it's morals. Anytime anything like this was brought to his attention he should have made others aware of it. Also Urbans wife had text messages with pictures that Courtney ( the battered wife) sent her of her abuse. It was her obligation as a nurse to report these which she never did. Guess who her employer is.......The University of Ohio State. Their decision to only suspend him shows they agree he broke the rules, and his contract but that winning is more important to them. Shame on Ohio State and shame on Urban, his wife and anyone else in the know that didn't speek up. And for those of you sticking up for them, shame on you too. That's the nicest way I can put it.