High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

College football ball busting

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Accusations don't prove guilt, if she was abused, why no charges?
There's been many women threw the years that have been abused and called the police. By the time they get there they beg the police not to arrest the husband and they dont. Then they go too far one time and the woman ends up dead. It's happened many many times. If they felt like she was lying don't you think she would have went to jail at some point?

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
And again if Ohio state feels he did nothing wrong why suspend him for three days? They did their own investigation and found he was in the wrong.

dustinwilt68

Wilt Built Work Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They found he wasn't accurate at the media day, plenty of women have made accusations to get a leg up on custody of the children also, around here if she had 1 mark on her when the police showed up at any point, he would have been taken in to custody. I will put my faith in the legal system to get it right, most police are good people and will side w the female in any abuse case

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
They found he wasn't accurate at the media day, plenty of women have made accusations to get a leg up on custody of the children also, around here if she had 1 mark on her when the police showed up at any point, he would have been taken in to custody. I will put my faith in the legal system to get it right, most police are good people and will side w the female in any abuse case
Yeah well plenty more have turned their head until the woman ends up dead.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It wasn't his place to turn his check at the matter. It was his place to report any incident that was brought to his attention which he failed to do. So all of a sudden he just decided to fire that guy right before all this cane out? Bull *s-word

nickw

A Legend in my own mind
Local time
12:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Must be a fan of a Florida team. ^^^ HAIL!
U of Wis BBA Jan '71. I went there for 4 and a half years, 5 football season and we won a total of nine games. Still packed the stadium for all home games. We won 13 last year, I think we are improving. Muck you is a BIG 10 wide cheer. The price of success. I hate/love the Mich/OSU game because of those teams is going to win/lose. F'em Bucky

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
5 preseason top 15 teams, BIG TEN!!

Reports here are that the investigative committee voted unanimously to reinstate Urban and that president Drake voted to fire him him and the 3 games was a compromise.
Looks like plenty of impaired judgement, but as fans we want wins from a head coach, not baby sitters.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My DAWGS rolled today...

I hate to see my number two team, UT go down...but WV is gonna be a team to reckon with this year. They played a helluva game...they’ve got a helluva defensive line and offensive line. QB ain’t too bad either, lol...he smoked their asses today for 400+. Heisman material if he stays healthy and doesn’t get hurt!

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
12:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
...I’d a figgered Lane Kiffen was coming to town to whip some ass with those Owls...obviously he picked the wrong town!

I think he will be alright. Some of these early season match ups are unfair.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My DAWGS rolled today...

I hate to see my number two team, UT go down...but WV is gonna be a team to reckon with this year. They played a helluva game...they’ve got a helluva defensive line and offensive line. QB ain’t too bad either, lol...he smoked their asses today for 400+. Heisman material if he stays healthy and doesn’t get hurt!
Their offensive line sucked balls and db's looked like *s-word as usual. It'll be another year at the bottom of the east for UT

DefinitiveJulie

@Definitive Dave’s babysitter
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was looking at the stats this week, and with a few exceptions (I’m looking at you *ichgan and Purdue, Nebraska doesn’t really count since they didn’t play last week for some reason...) every team in the Big 10 can say they are #1 in the conference :campeon: