Clint's P60

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
7:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s all deleted already, nothing I said was bad even. Complete bs that YouTube won’t allow an account to stay to get the other side of the story. Just the crook gets to say how bad we are and I sent it ect.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
5:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s all deleted already, nothing I said was bad even. Complete bs that YouTube won’t allow an account to stay to get the other side of the story. Just the crook gets to say how bad we are and I sent it ect.

It likely got "reported."

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still bs, yeah when it’s reported they should have to contact the person that put it up to get both sides then decided what happens. If I report Jim are they going to just shut him down? Not likely

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
8:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The way this world operates is truely pathetic , the guy that gets scammed has his account terminated for telling the truth while the con artist runs free unreal
Guess the little *b-word was scared the truth would get out an ruin him , he probably reported me for hijacking his video lol

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Guess the little *b-word was scared the truth would get out an ruin him , he probably reported me for hijacking his video lol
Sad part is this could be all resolved with a simple trip to the post office .

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Apparently they terminated my account
Along with nearly everyone else here. You can appeal it in the email they sent you, seems as though most guys are getting their accounts back after telling them that you didn’t violate any of their rules

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You wouldn’t happen to have a YouTube premium account that you could download the video sn send it to me ? To repost .. I’m new to this YouTube stuff an not 100 percent sure on how it all exactly works .

you want that vid, of yours ?.? I think it’s easy to get if you want it ??.?

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
1:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you want that vid, of yours ?.? I think it’s easy to get if you want it ??.?
. I"m answer in my own reply as I posted it before I got to far into this thread,,, did you get it and it got banneded?. It think there is a good reason.. why... yt don’t like peeps postin other guys vids ... if you click on report a vid then you get a host of reasons why your repotting it..

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
. I"m answer in my own reply as I posted it before I got to far into this thread,,, did you get it and it got banneded?. It think there is a good reason.. why... yt don’t like peeps postin other guys vids ... if you click on report a vid then you get a host of reasons why your repotting it..
Guess all we can hope the corona virus finds him lol

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe, but only know a couple of them that are for sure paid for and not sent back. Would probably have to be careful about saying it’s all stolen stuff because we don’t know. Unfortunately *dipstick might be returning some saws when done.

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thata boy!
Was one for a Ryan ? Jimbo was always accusing me of calling him at 5 am which I clearly don’t recal ... maybe this was another guy that had paid for his saw an never got it back yet? Blowing up jimbos phone at all hours of the am lmao! If so keep it up! It’s really ashame his voicemail box isn’t set up otherwise I’m sure he would have some real good messages on it descriptively depicting his lack there of ability to promptly return peoples property after being paid in full months sometimes even years prior.

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
wonder if his wife knows that half of their mortgage payment each month is compiled of Ill gotten gains coming from a bunch of hardworking men like myself an not her useless husbands handy work? I’d also like to know what he’s doing with our saws an the reason he can’t mail them back? Is he selling them to feed a drug addiction? Or does he have some kinda of control/ power fetish ? Little does he know my clone is etched in an area he will never think to look easily identifying its my property, he will search for days an still never find it!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
wonder if his wife knows that half of their mortgage payment each month is compiled of Ill gotten gains coming from a bunch of hardworking men like myself an not her useless husbands handy work? I’d also like to know what he’s doing with our saws an the reason he can’t mail them back? Is he selling them to feed a drug addiction? Or does he have some kinda of control/ power fetish ? Little does he know my clone is etched in an area he will never think to look easily identifying its my property, he will search for days an still never find it!
He's a dumb ass it's that simple.

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Maybe, but only know a couple of them that are for sure paid for and not sent back. Would probably have to be careful about saying it’s all stolen stuff because we don’t know. Unfortunately *dipstick might be returning some saws when done.[/QUOTE
Maybe, but only know a couple of them that are for sure paid for and not sent back. Would probably have to be careful about saying it’s all stolen stuff because we don’t know. Unfortunately *dipstick might be returning some saws when done.
if he is truely returning some saws an not others..., wonder why some make the cut an others don’t? Wonder if the locals stuff gets returned due to him being afraid of someone driving a half an hour to destroy his ghetto looking garage of a “shop” in search of their saw???