GoldMember
Local time
9:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Guys for sure a useless burned out has been if I’ve ever seen one
I'd call his local pd
Remain calm and describe his way of doing business to you and other's.
They may be able to help out or send you to someone who can.
My local pd helped me out with a thief before.

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
wonder if his wife knows that half of their mortgage payment each month is compiled of Ill gotten gains coming from a bunch of hardworking men like myself an not her useless husbands handy work? I’d also like to know what he’s doing with our saws an the reason he can’t mail them back? Is he selling them to feed a drug addiction? Or does he have some kinda of control/ power fetish ? Little does he know my clone is etched in an area he will never think to look easily identifying its my property, he will search for days an still never find it!
He isn't married, just in a long term relationship. She is a good person that works hard, paying the rent and all the bills. His disability money goes for pot period. She is under his control as he belittles her frequently. She has low self esteem and a mothering desire. I doubt she truly knows all of what he is doing. She is too busy working.

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
He isn't married, just in a long term relationship. She is a good person that works hard, paying the rent and all the bills. His disability money goes for pot period. She is under his control as he belittles her frequently. She has low self esteem and a mothering desire. I doubt she truly knows all of what he is doing. She is too busy working.
You got her personal number ? I’d love to contact her an inform her she’s living with a con artist

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m sure the prick has a mental hold on her, know plenty of guys that have and the wife or
Girlfriend just takes it.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I have a very nice girl who i am very fond of that takes care of my house in Maine
and she is the same way. Works her ass off while her dead beat boyfriend doe's
nothing all day, She pays all the bills etc, etc, etc. I've told her several times but
she will not listen. Sad, Very sad

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know it’s hard to believe but she more than likely has no control of the situation even if she does know. I’ve seen it more than once

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That comment didn’t last all but a few min just like all the others that get deleted almost instantly[/QUOTE
That comment didn’t last all but a few min just like all the others that get deleted almost instantly
Just gotta keep flagging an reporting his videos for mail fraud , until youtube gets sick of it an takes his channel down permanently . Then he will be harmless , beings we will have then cut off his contact to the outside world. Any other action Jim closely monitors an can delete any i posts that discriminate against him /QUOTE]

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I know it’s hard to believe but she more than likely has no control of the situation even if she does know. I’ve seen it more than once
Understood I apologize, as long as we keep the heat on his channel we may see some justice at some point especially if we can persuade youtube to terminate it completley . Saving Jim’s next victim His hard earned money.

Last edited:

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
View attachment 230581 View attachment 230582 View attachment 230583
thus still show to me, must be because I posted it?
Yea when I look them up their gone, that’s why I say we need to get a bunch of guys who’s saws he still possess to swarm his page an report an flag his videos that’s our best bet . I believe if we’re persistent enough youtube will terminate his channel let him work for it to try to get it back up.... ending his scam rampage

Last edited: