High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Clint's P60

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
1:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
This isn't "slow" this is, you ain't getting it back cause you made me mad behaviour. Hopefully the field of potential customers he seems to have will at some point, dry up. He is definitely using YouTube to commit theft of goods and sevices.[/.

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This isn't "slow" this is, you ain't getting it back cause you made me mad behaviour. Hopefully the field of potential customers he seems to have will at some point, dry up. He is definitely using YouTube to commit theft of goods and sevices.
This is 100% truth, I have posted the screen shots that show proof of such childish / unprofessional behavior

Last edited:

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
My clone, paid in full feb 8th still no tracking proving it’s even in the mail ....

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
This isn't "slow" this is, you ain't getting it back cause you made me mad behaviour. Hopefully the field of potential customers he seems to have will at some point, dry up. He is definitely using YouTube to commit theft of goods and sevices.
If I could have your permission I’d love to post this under the “comments” section on my husky clones YouTube video or copy the link.. solely to raise awareness of what has been going on with his business dealings latley

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
10:47 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I could have your permission I’d love to post this under the “comments” section on my husky clones YouTube video or copy the link.. solely to raise awareness of what has been going on with his business dealings latley
Go for it, please. Folks need advance warning for what they are getting into with this character.

AKJonsereds

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thank you just wanted the go ahead from yourself before doing so

Another thing to try is reposting the video. If you comment, I think that he can delete it. If you download the video and post it yourself with your story in the description, it may last longer. Just have to use his name or company in the title. Then every search will bring it up. Until your account is closed like everyone else’s.

Shortfuze82

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Another thing to try is reposting the video. If you comment, I think that he can delete it. If you download the video and post it yourself with your story in the description, it may last longer. Just have to use his name or company in the title. Then every search will bring it up. Until your account is closed like everyone else’s.
I believe the video of my saw is still accessible ? Please let me know if the link posted below let’s you view it.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
12:47 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Go figure, sure would be a lot easier on him and less time wasted if he just sent stuff back. No doubt he does good work just problems with delivery after done.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well I checked the video again said 7 comments but mine still showed to me and he replied before he deleted it. C5561328-57D2-4F07-BFE4-8CF1B7E5B70D.png

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
I was hoping the bit of positive in my comment would encourage him to leave the comment, but make no mistake my comment above is not approval of Jim.

I believe Jim to be a mentally ill individual who needs serious help before he causes more harm to others and himself.

lehman live edge slab

Live Action
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So how many people got their saws back? I know what the answer is already